Menu

August 21, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

Continuing on from last week’s promotion for ‘Becoming A God In Central Florida,’ Kirsten Dunst attended the screening of her new film held at The London Hotel on Tuesday (August 20) in West Hollywood, California.

If you thought the end of summer 2019 would mean no more dresses on the red carpet for The Vampire’s Wife, think again.

You may be sick of the sight of this style, but I feel that this Falconetti black metallic silk dress is very elegant.

It’s also significantly more flattering than last week’s looks, plus I much prefer the styling here, as it feels more modern.

This is a winner for me.

Credit: Getty

Shop the look

, , , , ,

Lela Loren Has A Princess Moment At The 'Power' New York Premiere

Lela Loren Has A Princess Moment At The ‘Power’ New York Premiere

Naturi Naughton Buckles Up For The 'Power' New York Premiere

Naturi Naughton Buckles Up For The ‘Power’ New York Premiere

13 Responses to Kirsten Dunst Wears The Vampire’s Wife To The LA Screening For ‘Becoming A God In Central Florida’

1. Guest August 22, 2019 at 6:29 pm #

I have to admit that I was done with TVW ages ago but somehow this version of the silhouette is working. Probably because the fabric takes the garment to a different place making it less customy and much more refined and elegant. That said, I don’t like Kirstens styling from the heads up. The hair is killing it she looks like a governess. I would like this dress on Juliane Moore though with a shorter hemline.

2. Guest August 22, 2019 at 11:29 am #

Kirsten rocks this dress and I am in love with the shoes. Would like to know can I get them please!

3. Sharon M August 22, 2019 at 11:15 am #

I don’t like these prairie dresses, but this one is better than those Batsheva dresses…they are truly awful. I don’t like her hair color, it’s worse than the makeup.

4. Guest August 21, 2019 at 7:16 pm #

OMG, her makeup here is atrocious!

5. Guest August 21, 2019 at 5:02 pm #

🤪🤣😆

6. Phee phee August 21, 2019 at 5:48 pm #

So sick of these dresses. im glad she chose the black version but the hairstyle with it, makes it so bland and church-y.

7. Guest August 21, 2019 at 5:02 pm #

Is this the only dress they make? The only thing I like about it is that it’s black.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards August 22, 2019 at 7:15 am #

If you go on their site they do make a few different dress, but the premise is the same.

8. Guest August 21, 2019 at 4:37 pm #

The eye makeup takes it to witch costume territory.

9. Guest August 21, 2019 at 4:07 pm #

The shoes are nice. The beauty look is very aging and if I never see another of these dresses again, I will be pleased. I wish I had the marketing skills of Vampire Wife which would allow me to make a boring dress but somehow get people to keep buying and wearing it and thinking it is a great look.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards August 22, 2019 at 7:14 am #

It’s genius. I admire them tbh

10. lelaid August 21, 2019 at 12:33 pm #

This damn dress is like the 2019 answer to the Galaxy dress. Except it’s more of the Galaxy’s distant mormon cousin.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards August 21, 2019 at 12:56 pm #

This made me LOL so hard