Menu

September 10, 2019 Photocall, Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

On the final day of the 2019 Venice Film Festival, Elizabeth Debicki made an appearance for ‘The Burnt Orange Heresy’ photocall and premiere on Saturday (September 7) in Italy.

Photocall: The statuesque stunner wears garments well especially when it comes to trickier silhouettes as in this Fendi Resort 2020 blouse with pleated, high-waist trousers. I wish the pants were a bit longer, as they seemed to end a bit prematurely. I love her radiant beauty look.

Fendi Resort 2020
Elizabeth Debicki In Schiaparelli Haute Couture  - 'The Burnt Orange Heresy' Venice Film Festival  Premiere

Premiere: There was no danger of this Schiaparelli Haute Couture gown being too short. As she didn’t wear much in the way of jewels, the focus was entirely on the drama of the ruffle bodice and long train — and, of course, her effortless naturally glam hair and makeup. Were you missing something, or did you like her minimalist approach?

Schiaparelli Fall 2019 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Shailene Woodley In Louis Vuitton - 'Endings, Beginnings' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Shailene Woodley In Louis Vuitton – ‘Endings, Beginnings’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Sylvia Hoeks In JW Anderson - 'Waiting For The Barbarians' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Sylvia Hoeks In JW Anderson – ‘Waiting For The Barbarians’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

9 Responses to Elizabeth Debicki In Fendi & Schiaparelli Haute Couture – ‘The Burnt Orange Heresy’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. Guest September 10, 2019 at 11:28 am #

If the pants were longer and belted, the first outfit would be perfect. Not crazy about the second look. Maybe a statement necklace. She really is lovely.

2. Guest September 10, 2019 at 8:55 am #

The first look is very Katherine Hepburn but made a bit more modern. After all the pooling pants we’ve seen I’m fine with her pants length. I think I slightly prefer this black gown to Sophie Turner’s black gown that we saw yesterday.

3. Phee phee September 10, 2019 at 3:42 am #

The first look is alright. I like the top and her beauty look most here.
    The second not so much. It looks like its about to slip off. Its not overly interesting. her beauty look again, is lovely.

• Paola102 September 10, 2019 at 1:53 pm #

Yes, the dress sits too low on the bust.

4. Jess Mara September 10, 2019 at 2:27 am #

I like both but feel that she would have benefited from a belt in the first look and that the second should have been hitched up a little higher on the chest. Love the beauty look for the first though

5. KseniaBradner September 10, 2019 at 2:05 am #

I was excited for the Schiaparelli but it’s so boring and the first look washes her out. Elizabeth has so much red carpet potential, she could be the a Nicole Kidman-esque fashion queen but no, she’s so bland

6. Guest September 10, 2019 at 1:15 am #

The lower sides of the blouse look slightly awkward, as if she didn’t tuck it in enough. And I wish she’d chosen a pair of sandals in coral or pale orange.

7. Guest September 10, 2019 at 1:10 am #

I love both. I do wish she had belted first look though.

8. Violet Delights September 10, 2019 at 1:00 am #

Effortless ?. Minimalist works for her! I wonder FC, if a different shoe would’ve fixed the optics of the pants?

(p.s. thanks for working & posting about TIFF/Venice over the weekend)