Menu

September 1, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

Zazie Beetz In Rosie Assoulin – ‘Joker’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

Zazie Beetz In Rosie Assoulin - 'Joker' Venice Film Festival Photocall

Prior to putting on a colourful display at the ‘Joker’ premiere at the 2019 Venice Film Festival on Saturday (August 31), Zazie Beetz stepped out earlier that day for the ‘Joker’ photocall.

The radiant actress’ shortened Rosie Assoulin Fall 2019 dress was a more muted affair for day, but it still turned heads.

The grey plaid was injected with metallic silver stripes to put a party-ready finish on what would typically be seen as suiting fabric.

The off-the-shoulder balloon sleeves were another flirty detail. It was pleasing to see the neckline maintained its buoyant shape without the straps.

Wandler ‘Isa’ sandals and shocking orange eye makeup brought more of her signature flair.

Rosie Assoulin Fall 2019

, , , , , , , , ,

Adele Exarchopoulos In Christian Dior Haute Couture - 'Joker' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Adele Exarchopoulos In Christian Dior Haute Couture – ‘Joker’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Mariana Di Girolamo In Marco de Vincenzo & Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition - 'Ema' Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Mariana Di Girolamo In Marco de Vincenzo & Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition – ‘Ema’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

8 Responses to Zazie Beetz In Rosie Assoulin – ‘Joker’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

1. _Hannah_ September 2, 2019 at 3:50 pm #

She looks so charming! Metallic silver stripes give the dress something extra. I really like it.

2. SarahS95 September 1, 2019 at 11:52 pm #

Her radiant smile truly makes every look of hers better! This dress is so beautiful I’m happy for the modifications to suit this photocall!

3. lmkw September 1, 2019 at 6:36 pm #

I was not crazy about the lookbook version but shortening it and taking off the shoulder straps made it a completely different look. Love it. And those shoes!!! squeeee! She looks fantastic.

4. Phee phee September 1, 2019 at 5:26 pm #

good photocall look. Finally a look that works for her. Dont like the eye makeup but everything else is lovely.

5. Guest September 1, 2019 at 2:56 pm #

Great photocall look – she brings a lot of charm & energy to it.

6. Guest September 1, 2019 at 2:32 pm #

It’s grey but most definitely not dreary. The off the shoulder still charms. I like it better sans straps and in the shorter length.

7. ? September 1, 2019 at 1:51 pm #

There is something earthy, fresh and effortless about this chic look, I love.
    I am not a fan of the orange make up here, though. I appreciate the pop of colour, but I would preferred it somewhere else, on the earrings or on a clutch maybe.
    Love the hair!

anonymous as always

8. Guest September 1, 2019 at 1:10 pm #

I very much appreciate her commitment to looking epic. She looks amazing each and every time, and I’d love to own everything she’s been outfitted in on this run.