Menu

May 19, 2019 Premiere

Monica Bellucci joined a host of celebrities for the Cannes Film Festival premiere of ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ on Saturday (May 18) in France.

As always the Italian actress was exuding glamour from every pore, and she did so in this navy Dior dress.

I know on anyone else I would not have been drawn to this look, but Monica has always had that effect on me.

A Cartier High Jewelry collection necklace was also a pull to this look.

True to the Maison’s tradition of sculpting its menagerie, it is a dynamic necklace that bites as much as it stuns.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , ,

Helen Mirren In Elie Saab Haute Couture - ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Helen Mirren In Elie Saab Haute Couture – ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Toni Garrn In Ralph & Russo Couture - ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Toni Garrn In Ralph & Russo Couture – ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

9 Responses to Monica Bellucci In Christian Dior – ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Guest May 21, 2019 at 2:36 am #

I love her. She’s sexy and elegant even in a subdued navy gown. She is showing her flash with that gorgeous necklace.

2. Jess Mara May 20, 2019 at 3:38 am #

I know its monica belluci and she always seems to wear her hair down but i think she should have swept it to one side or put it up to show off that amazing necklace.

She is still such a stunning woman that im not even bothered by the not-Cannes-worthy dress.

3. _Hannah_ May 19, 2019 at 6:51 pm #

I do love the dress, I think she looks great in it. And I like the necklace but I’d prefer the “white” part to be in some softer colour. I don’t know how to put it, but the contrast is to harsh for me.

4. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:22 pm #

I think she is getting more beautiful year after year (but I do not like this Dior dress, quite boring)

5. OGCaroline May 19, 2019 at 5:14 pm #

The necklace is everything but the dress and hairstyle are meh.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:38 pm #

ITA

6. Phee phee May 19, 2019 at 4:48 pm #

I think she should of kept the necklace and matched a dress to that. Something more vibrant.
    She looks fine. Just not a Cannes-worthy dress.

7. Guest May 19, 2019 at 4:40 pm #

It’s boring tbh. The necklace is only element of note.

8. Guest May 19, 2019 at 4:40 pm #

Too heavy, too dull for Cannes and the necklace doesn’t go with the dress imo. The wrap to me is just like a why wouldn’t you at least make that out of the same fabric?! Not feeling this, I wanted a more dynamic look from her.