Menu

Following her photocall, Gayle Rankin was back on the red carpet for the Cannes Film Festival premiere of ‘Pain And Glory (Dolor Y Gloria/Douleur Et Gloire)’ on Friday (May 17) in France.

It looks like the actress is sticking to one designer during this film festival.

Delpozo.

This time the actress opted for a statement frothy tulle gown from the Resort 2018 collection, which portrays a contemporary iteration of a fairytale frock.

I love how the lime keeps the look fresh, and how the flower corsage adds a significant detail to anchor the drama and enhance the elegance.

Do you wish she kept the additional floral accent?

Delpozo Resort 2018

Credit: Getty

, , , , , ,

Araya A. Hargate In Giambattista Valli Haute Couture - ‘Love Night’ Chopard Gala

Araya A. Hargate In Giambattista Valli Haute Couture – ‘Love Night’ Chopard Gala

Taylor Hill In Ines Di Santo - 'Too Old To Die Young' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Taylor Hill In Ines Di Santo – ‘Too Old To Die Young’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

6 Responses to Gayle Rankin In Delpozo – ‘Pain And Glory (Dolor Y Gloria/ Douleur Et Glorie)’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Guest May 19, 2019 at 4:21 pm #

I love the lime bits but the nude is so bleurgh. The flower removal didn’t make any improvements.

2. Phee phee May 19, 2019 at 4:03 pm #

She doesn’t look bad. Its a decent look for her rc outing.
    I do think she should try more aggressive/edgier looks. She would pull them off better with more authenticity, I believe.

3. Guest May 19, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

She just does not pull off these Delpozo looks that she is wearing.

4. Guest May 19, 2019 at 3:51 pm #

I am happy to see Delpozo being worn at Cannes. I won’t go into detail about what I don’t like about the actual look but this strikes me as too precious for her, I googled her after her photocall look in which she looked highly uncomfortable and I have to say I prefer her in looks that are more like Lucy Boynton mixed in with some Kristen Stewart. She needs more challenging stuff to shine and this doesn’t cut it, Thomas Carter Phillips needs to rethink this direction for her…

5. Guest May 19, 2019 at 3:43 pm #

I think the color washes her out a bit, nonetheless I like this a lot.

6. OGCaroline May 19, 2019 at 3:27 pm #

The colour washes her out.