Menu

April 24, 2019

Brie Larson In Goddess Green For The TIME 100 Gala

Brie Larson In Prada TIME 100 Gala

Following the LA premiere for ‘Avengers: Endgame,’ Brie Larson was in New York City on Tuesday (April 23) for the TIME 100 Gala,  where was honored alongside Taylor Swift, Emilia Clarke and Rami Malek.

The actress has been wearing a lot of Rodarte and Celine in 2019, but on this occasion she wore bespoke Prada.

My first thought was that this green radzmire gown with a sweetheart neckline and pocket detail felt fresh for the actress.

Almost like she’s hit the refresh button after her Marvel run.

You’ll be happy to see that here are no bridal hues, ’80s references, or capes in situ here.

Just a vividly elegant gown with a dramatic full skirt.

Credit: Getty

, , ,

Julianne Moore, Rami Malek, Clare Waight Keller Represent Givenchy At The TIME 100 Gala

Sandra Oh Is Elegant In Black For The TIME 100 Gala

Sandra Oh Is Elegant In Black For The TIME 100 Gala

17 Responses to Brie Larson In Goddess Green For The TIME 100 Gala

1. Guest May 17, 2019 at 5:22 am #

i love this. the colour, styling. Its so smart, lady-boss vibes with feminine touch.

2. Guest April 25, 2019 at 7:45 pm #

So much better than that hideous pink and blue Rodarte

3. Guest April 25, 2019 at 7:35 pm #

This colour is delightful!

4. Guest April 25, 2019 at 2:23 pm #

What happened to her? She didn’t use to be this sickly thin?

5. Phee phee April 24, 2019 at 11:29 pm #

I like the idea of it….but the fit is indeed feeling off. Esp in the bodice and perhaps the length.
    Its Prada, so that explains some. at least to me lol.
    She looks good beauty wise. simple but at it works.

6. Guest April 24, 2019 at 7:20 pm #

Not loving this look. The color, the fit, everything seems off.

7. Guest April 24, 2019 at 4:18 pm #

Colour wise she has been killin’ it recently. Love this whole look and, most specially, LOVE the fact that she looks super in her element here (unlike in some of her previous outfits)

Some little tweaks around the bust and the hem would have been appreciated but it’s otherwise a total triumph in my eyes.

I happen to love the pockets to be honest, if anything I wish they wer bigger

8. Guest April 24, 2019 at 3:52 pm #

I adore the colour and it goes well with her own colouring. The fit seems off but I prefer this dress to her previous two dresses.

9. Guest April 24, 2019 at 2:59 pm #

Is there a reason that Brie cannot get a dress that fits her through the bodice? I also think this color is not good on her.

10. Guest April 24, 2019 at 2:57 pm #

I knew this was Prada because of the ill fitting bodice. The dress is too long and the hem is a mess. Her head, however, looks fabulous.

11. Jerusa04 April 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

At first glance it looked like the bodice is about to fell but I searched for more photos and it seems okay, what definitely is not good are the pockets and the hem seems unfinished, shocking (again) since this a ‘custom design’. The positives now: beauty look is simple and elegant.

12. Guest April 24, 2019 at 2:05 pm #

The top half of the dress is awful while the bottom half looks alright. Prada’s dresses have horrible bodice designs.

I was hoping for more from Brie in the beauty department.

13. Paola102 April 24, 2019 at 1:51 pm #

The fit is off again but a great colour and nice silhouette.

14. Guest April 24, 2019 at 1:50 pm #

I don’t like the pocket design. They’re far from subtle and take away from the elegance of the dress. The hem also looks undone.

I’m not convinced about the olive green colour either, but I like that she kept the styling minimal.

I liked her previous look better.

15. Guest April 24, 2019 at 1:30 pm #

On the first image she looks like if she shaved her hair off.

16. Guest April 24, 2019 at 1:29 pm #

I’ve been loving her style this year and this is not an exception.

17. Guest April 24, 2019 at 1:20 pm #

The fit is off (again) around the bust and the waist.
    It’s too long. Also, I don’t like the pockets.

Nice color and great beauty look though.