Menu

April 23, 2019 Premiere

Brie Larson Brings Glamour To The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ LA Premiere

Brie Larson In Celine ‘Avengers: Endgame’ LA Premiere

Following her success with ‘Captain Marvel,’ Brie Larson continued to clock up the Marvel mileage in promoting ‘Avengers: Endgame’ on Monday (April 22) in Los Angeles, California.

Hot off the Seoul premiere,  the actress, who has worn a lot of Rodarte in recent times switched gears for this premiere.

Her Rodarte looks have always been very detailed orientated,  but on this occasion she kept things simple in custom Celine (who she wore exclusively on Oscar night).

The look evokes modern elegance, imagined in a sweet lilac hue which couldn’t have been a more perfect fit for this red carpet.

I would say that perhaps the bodice needed a little more finessing, but with the asymmetrical folds and daring slit, those details are the real stand outs.

Like Scarlett Johansson, Brie’s Irene Neuwirth Jewelry custom jewels were inspired by the six Infinity Stones.

Christian Louboutin ‘Loubi Queen’ sandals completed her look.

Credit: Getty

, , , ,

Zoe Saldana's Pleated Perfection For The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ LA Premiere

Zoe Saldana’s Pleated Perfection For The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ LA Premiere

'Avengers: Endgame' World Premiere Red Carpet Roundup

‘Avengers: Endgame’ World Premiere Red Carpet Roundup

16 Responses to Brie Larson Brings Glamour To The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ LA Premiere

1. Phee phee April 23, 2019 at 11:20 pm #

I think she looks nice. The jewels are amazing! and perfect!
    The dress color is lovely. Its not the best fit in the bodice it seems though.
    I like her beauty look. The hair styled nicely. The makeup fine. The jewels I just adore.

2. Guest April 23, 2019 at 7:48 pm #

I used to think that custom or bespoke meant made to measure but lately I think custom means “we made it for you not for your measurements.”

3. Guest April 23, 2019 at 6:09 pm #

I love the jewelry. Absolutely love all the pieces she picked.

4. Guest April 23, 2019 at 5:40 pm #

I can’t even imagine how bummed out her stylist must be about Scarlett’s stylist commissioning the same jewels and vice versa.

5. Guest April 23, 2019 at 5:33 pm #

A really lovely and polished look. However, I can’t help but feel that her style squad is trying to turn her into something she’s not quite comfortable with; and that feeling transcends any dress, jewel or hairdo she has on.

I’ve scanned all her photos from this event (and many others prior to this) and, as good as she looks, all I can see is that sort of empty glance, the tilted head… am I alone here?

6. Vizual Ninja April 23, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

That colour is perfect for her. I feel like her team and her haven’t found her style lane yet, it’s one thing to be unpredictably but in Brie’ case it just feels random.

7. NZ April 23, 2019 at 2:51 pm #

I like it. Great color for her and the styling is perfect.

8. HighPriestess April 23, 2019 at 12:57 pm #

I like the dress, the jewels and the shoes, but (as always) her beauty look is bland and ruins the look.

9. Jerusa04 April 23, 2019 at 12:53 pm #

biased***

10. Jerusa04 April 23, 2019 at 12:53 pm #

The jewelry is really cool, I can see retailers coping them. Maybe I’m baised (Marvel movie fan here) but I can’t see anything wrong, she looks perfect.

11. Guest April 23, 2019 at 11:58 am #

The fit looks off especially considering that it’s supposed to be custom. More easy to wear items suit her better, to me. I like her hairstyle but not that shade on her.

12. Guest April 23, 2019 at 11:24 am #

I love the dress and all the rings. Oh, all those people who said awful things about Celine…

13. Guest April 23, 2019 at 11:19 am #

Her hair ruins a lot of her looks for me. Yeah, a bit bridesmaid -ish. Love the jewels.

14. Guest April 23, 2019 at 10:41 am #

This colour always reads bridesmaid to me but she looks great.

15. Guest April 23, 2019 at 10:32 am #

I was hoping for a better bodice fit, but this is nice. Those jewels are cool though, great way to link her outfit to the film.

16. SarahS95 April 23, 2019 at 9:52 am #

Favourite look from the red carpet for sure!! Wish she had pulled this off for her Captain Marvel tour BDOTW