Menu

18.10.18 Premiere

Emma Stone In Louis Vuitton – ‘The Favourite’ London Film Festival Premiere

Emma Stone In Louis Vuitton - 'The Favourite' London Premiere

Emma Stone stepped onto the red carpet this evening (October 18) for the London Film Festival premiere of ‘The Favourite,’ wearing a Louis Vuitton look that may finally have you rejoicing.

For me it all about the classic, directional mix, with the latter mostly due to that gorgeous rouge lip.

What I also love it the length. It’s juuuust right. Not too long that the fabric collapses onto itself which is a pet peeve of mine.

This is what you call a custom creation. Fit to perfection.

She looks radiant. And dare I say, perhaps her best, or at the very least, most memorable look of 2018.

Louis Vuitton High Jewelry collection completed her look.

I know a lot of you don’t favour this LV x Emma Stone union, so how does this look fair?

Credit: Getty

Judy Greer In Saloni - 'Halloween' LA Premiere

Judy Greer In Saloni – ‘Halloween’ LA Premiere

Rachel Weisz In Alexander McQueen - 'The Favourite' London Film Festival Premiere

Rachel Weisz In Alexander McQueen – ‘The Favourite’ London Film Festival Premiere

30 Responses to Emma Stone In Louis Vuitton – ‘The Favourite’ London Film Festival Premiere

1. kane November 10, 2018 at 11:38 am #

Really? I like the idea of this, but the fit has so many issues I want to walk circles around her and wiggle into the right locations. Interesting idea but poor execution.

2. BobbieLee October 20, 2018 at 3:31 am #

The Ice Queen Cometh, but I think she forgot her Spanx bodysuit.

3. adrian October 19, 2018 at 6:45 pm #

this looks like Armani Prive circa Spring 2010, except not good. Particularly the fit.

4. Kiwi October 19, 2018 at 11:43 am #

The gown is OK, the make is just awful!

5. Lashae October 19, 2018 at 10:47 am #

There are many issues with this whole look (the fit is kinda bad and I don’t care for the makeup) but this is probably her best look from LV.

6. Jas October 19, 2018 at 2:35 am #

I actually love everything about this look except the fit around the bust. Definitely her best LV look though. So close!

7. Caitlin October 18, 2018 at 11:21 pm #

I want to like this, but I find it too polarising. It could’ve been a great look, but as a few people have pointed out the fit in the bodice is slightly off, and you can’t really get away with any fit issues with a simple column gown design – especially in that thick, space age-looking fabric.

Instead of the silver and rouge beauty look I think they could perhaps have done something on her eyes in metallic/cobalt blue, to play off the icy tones of the dress?

8. Chris October 18, 2018 at 10:37 pm #

Love it head to toe.

9. JHH October 18, 2018 at 10:19 pm #

I was surprised by the comment that this dress fit to perfection. It does not. The length is perfect but the fit through the torso is not. I like neither the lipstick nor the eyeshadow and definitely think that they do not work together. I agree with Nat39 that this palette does Emma no favors.

• Giada October 19, 2018 at 10:22 am #

• Christiana Chaikali October 21, 2018 at 8:25 pm #

10. justme October 18, 2018 at 9:46 pm #

The fit of the top half is way off.

I can live with the lipstick choice but silver eyeshadow is such an 90’s trend :/

11. Fee October 18, 2018 at 9:33 pm #

The dress is striking but the make up is just bad.

12. Caroline October 18, 2018 at 9:27 pm #

Her best Vuitton look ever by far and away. I don’t know about a BODTY look but definitely BDOTW and a personal best for her on ages.

13. pinksugar October 18, 2018 at 9:26 pm #

The dress is okay, the fit isn’t great and it definitely isn’t going to make me get on board with her LV union, but it isn’t terrible. The makeup however is one big YIKES. The lipstick is too harsh, especially paired with such a heavy, icy eye look. Needless to say this won’t go down as one of her best for me.

14. Sher October 18, 2018 at 9:14 pm #

Kinda wish she had saved this for the Golden Globes

15. Demi October 18, 2018 at 8:56 pm #

The fitting around her waist could be better. The bold lipstick steals the show from the dress. HOWEVER, it is indeed one of her best LV looks, alongside the dress she wore at Venice Film Festival (in my opinion)!

16. Real Nat39 October 18, 2018 at 8:42 pm #

Ouch, she looks “dead”, so blue-ish… I don’t think this cold palette is quite right for her, warmer hues suit her better imo…and there also seems to be an issue with the shoulder padding which throws the fit of the top off. Overall I do think it’s quite a strong look for her, just not entirely perfect.

17. TeaAtTwo October 18, 2018 at 8:36 pm #

I’m wavering about that eye make up with that lip colour with this look. For an LV gown it’s a good look don’t know about perfection fit wise though.

18. Elizabeth October 18, 2018 at 8:30 pm #

She looks amazing!!!! One I will always remember!

19. Vizual Ninja October 18, 2018 at 8:25 pm #

I think she looks gorgeous, a modern redcarpet glamour look, BDOTW worthy for sure.

20. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang October 18, 2018 at 8:23 pm #

Emma Stone is my long time girl crush, and oh boy she came to PLAY and SLAY don cha?! This custom silvery LV backless gown looks stunning on Emma, yet her bold rogue lip only enhances her beauty inside out!! There’s a phrase called “SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE ICE QUEEN”, how appropriate is that?! Long live Queen Emma, BDOTY contender no doubt!! SLAY QUEEN EMMA SLAY!!

• vicky October 18, 2018 at 9:12 pm #

Just a little bit exaggerated …
      For being custom, the fit is bad. The eye shadow and lipstick don’t work together.
      Just an OK look.

21. Aocc October 18, 2018 at 8:06 pm #

OMG this is amazing! BDOTY even!

22. Maya S. October 18, 2018 at 7:57 pm #

I like it but I think the fit is off waist up!

23. James October 18, 2018 at 7:55 pm #

I hate it! The fit around the bust is driving me nuts! The color is nice but that is about it.

• Eni October 18, 2018 at 8:05 pm #

• meme October 18, 2018 at 9:09 pm #

I hate it too and the eye makeup

• TinaL October 18, 2018 at 10:15 pm #

+2 the fit is awful around her bust

24. Charlotte October 18, 2018 at 7:53 pm #

I disagree about the fit, in my opinion it could have been better around her bust and her waist.
    Still, the dress looks good on her but I hate the eye make up.
    So, it’s still better than what I was excepting from Vuitton but still, we know she can do better.