Menu

Emma Stone In Chanel Couture – 2017 BAFTAs

The ‘La La Land’ actress-of-the-moment, Emma Stone, arrived at the 2017 BAFTAs on Sunday (February 12) in London, England, in this oh-so-gorgeous Chanel Couture spring 2017 look.

Nominated for Leading Actress, Emma had to choose something statement, which this is, however there were other looks in this collection that I would have put her in, given the chance. She’s obviously waiting for the Oscars to pull out all the stops.

Emma has a great figure, which this dress shows off perfectly, and the low neck line is amazing on her too. The delicate beading is definitely red carpet-worthy, as are those Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ shoes.

The one thing that people will either love or hate are the trousers. I personally think they are a fun addition, but do you think they are necessary or not?

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Sophie Turner In Louis Vuitton - 2017 BAFTAs

Sophie Turner In Louis Vuitton – 2017 BAFTAs

Carmen Ejogo In Emanuel Ungaro - 2017 BAFTAs

Carmen Ejogo In Emanuel Ungaro – 2017 BAFTAs

30 Responses to Emma Stone In Chanel Couture – 2017 BAFTAs

1. Kat February 13, 2017 at 5:18 pm #

I’d love to see her in the finale look of Atelier Versace Spring 2017 since she seems to be trying different silhouettes. That would be perfect with her hair too.

2. amy February 13, 2017 at 1:32 pm #

I like it. it’s different. most people wouldn’t try this outfit but Emma always takes risks.

3. Sara Costa February 13, 2017 at 12:08 pm #

Would find it perfect if the trousers were a bit shorter and a tad more fitted.

4. Lady Mila C. February 13, 2017 at 9:31 am #

I like, and I really hope to see more of this collection in the red carpet.

5. Della February 13, 2017 at 6:23 am #

Love the peep of the trousers underneath her dress! I do think the one pearl strap thing going on is a little strange though and that the neckline is a bit too wide. Overall, chic and modern and VERY Emma! 🙂

6. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 13, 2017 at 5:39 am #

Emma Stone stepped out of her comfort zone with this Chanel plunging midi-cropped ankle trousers combo, yet this fashion risk paid off for her!! Thank God she didn’t wear the belt, which will look awkward with the whole presentation!! She totally surprised me with this, yet I kinda adore it on Emma!! Well done Ms.Stone, hope you blow us away during the Oscars!!

7. TeaAtTwo February 13, 2017 at 4:47 am #

I’m not blown away by this but it’s nice. I was hoping to see her in one of the feathered looks.

• Iva February 13, 2017 at 8:40 am #

8. Vasquez1988 February 13, 2017 at 3:58 am #

Absolutely EPIC! Nothing but perfection, Emma!

9. Nat39 February 13, 2017 at 2:51 am #

I like that she kept the trousers, it’s what sets this look apart. It would’ve been a standard cut dress otherwise. I think this is lovely, although I still think she can be more exciting.

10. Arwa February 12, 2017 at 11:03 pm #

The pants gives the dress an “anarkali” set feel, I like it. And I’m glad she didn’t wear that belt, it looks more elegant without it.

• Anya February 13, 2017 at 12:22 am #

I agree! It has a very Indian feel to it and reminds me of an Anarkali/Churidhar Suit.

Breathtaking nonetheless!

• Bhoomi February 13, 2017 at 11:50 am #

Yes, it does look like modernised version of Indian Anarkali, but if I am not wrong isn’t shirt/frock/anarkali trend with trousers currently ‘in’ in Pakistan? I think it was Kareena Kapoor who wore a trouser/long shirt combo from a Paki designer.

11. Iva February 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm #

I usually love the trousers, but I think they are not necessary here.
    It would have been great look without them IMO.

• chyc February 13, 2017 at 2:34 am #

I love Emma but I really don’t like the pants. 🙁

12. Chris February 12, 2017 at 9:18 pm #

This is epic, her best look this year so far. Fun and modern and at the same time incredibly glamourous. The pants are a nice twist. Her hair and make-up are gorgeous.

• Amanda February 12, 2017 at 11:48 pm #

Epic indeed! L?VE!

• AnnieOh February 13, 2017 at 3:12 am #

+1 i agree wholeheartedly with everything you said!

13. Fanny February 12, 2017 at 9:05 pm #

In love with this! The pants really makes the look unique, and I’m so glad she skipped the belt.

14. Demi February 12, 2017 at 8:37 pm #

SHE IS ETHERAL!! I was actually 95% sure she was going to wear Chanel at the BAFTAs and I’m usually not mistaken! Additionally, I think that the trousers were not absolutely necessary, but I don’t mind them at all.

• Nadia99 February 12, 2017 at 9:22 pm #

15. Alina February 12, 2017 at 8:15 pm #

Absolutely in love with this! I like that it’s different and Emma, once again, manages to pull it off with distinct elegance.

16. Lancel February 12, 2017 at 8:13 pm #

It would have been excellent if it was a long maxi gown. I love the embellishments, so detailed. But this? Nope!. A trouser under the dress is a disappointment…

17. Arina February 12, 2017 at 8:11 pm #

I think the trousers are a great idea in 3 degree weather. :p She looks amazing!

18. Martina February 12, 2017 at 8:10 pm #

I absolutely LOVE IT! It fits her beautifully and I don’t even miss the belt! I adore the pants and I am so glad she kept them. And I love her hair pushed to the back like that too. Just perfection!

19. Angela Melanie Rego February 12, 2017 at 8:06 pm #

I don’t like the trousers on her. Maybe if they were a little shorter like on the model and much more of a skin fit.

20. Caroline February 12, 2017 at 8:03 pm #

Finally Emma Stone wearing something that looks like it belongs with her. Stunning and mesmerizing.

21. Ramsay February 12, 2017 at 8:02 pm #

Stunning – I commented earlier that Chanel works perfectly for her and this is yet another proof

22. bruna February 12, 2017 at 8:01 pm #

I think it’s a cool and fun look! If the dress was a little shorter, maybe it would be even cuter, because of the trousers

• anonymous as always February 13, 2017 at 12:34 am #