Menu

January 19, 2017

Brie Larson In Rodarte – 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Posted by Catherine Kallon

When it came to picking my favourite gown of the night, I let my goosebumps do the talking.

The second I saw Brie Larson’s Rodarte Golden Globes gown the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

Yes, this isn’t anything particularly new or innovative, especially considering it’s from Rodarte, but I’m a sucker for glamour and classic elegance – of which this look possesses plenty.

Jessica Chastain In Prada - 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Jessica Chastain In Prada – 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Michelle Williams In Louis Vuitton -  New York Film Critics Circle Awards, BAFTA Tea Party & Golden Globe Awards

Michelle Williams In Louis Vuitton – New York Film Critics Circle Awards, BAFTA Tea Party & Golden Globe Awards

8 Responses to Brie Larson In Rodarte – 2017 Golden Globe Awards

1. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang March 1, 2017 at 7:50 am #

Old school Hollywood glamour at her finest, well done Brie Larson!! Love the side swept Veronica Lake paired with the bold red lip that echoes the rich crimson hue of the gown. She looks magnificent and nothing short of spectacular, SLAY BRIE SLAY!!

2. Nadia99 January 23, 2017 at 12:57 am #

I was in love that gown since the first time I saw it.
    It’s already on my list for BDOTY šŸ˜€

3. Jones19 January 21, 2017 at 3:54 pm #

Her best look ever!

4. Fiona-Perth January 20, 2017 at 12:55 am #

Would never have picked this as Rodarte – it is tailored to perfection on her, corsetry to die for. She is styled beautifully but something just falls a little off for me, not sure why as it is perfection really. Maybe the colour was a tiny but too mature? Still nit-picking really, beautiful gown.

5. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2017 at 11:21 pm #

Lovely–reminds me of Natalie Portman’s two Rodartes…one pink, one red (Venice Film Festival). The neckline is a little too sweetheart/on the nose. Other than that, very, very beautiful.

6. Alina January 19, 2017 at 8:29 pm #

This is the kind of wow moment I was expecting from her last year. So, so, sooo stunning!

7. Nat39 January 19, 2017 at 6:38 pm #

Striking rich colour, beautiful fit, she looked gorgeous, but it felt rather dated, I failed to get excited about it.

8. Chris January 19, 2017 at 6:31 pm #

She had a pretty great awards season run last year, but this is probably easily her personal best look so far. Yes, it’s nothing really new, but who would complain about that when she looks that glamourous and breathtaking.