Menu

December 12, 2014 Runway To Red Carpet

Emily Blunt In Lanvin – IWC Filmmakers Awards

Emily Blunt In Lanvin - IWC Filmmakers Awards
Emily Blunt attended the IWC Filmmaker Award Night 2014, held on day two of the 11th annual Dubai International Film Festival, at The One & Only Royal Mirage on Thursday (December 11) in Dubai.

Wearing an improved look over her first Dubai film fest outing the day before, the actress and IWC Ambassador donned a Lanvin Resort 2015 lace gown.

The rich emerald-green colour was striking, and the semi-sheer effect helped achieve a certain and much-needed lightness to the more bottom-heavy silhouette of the dress.

Matching gemstone earrings continued the monochromatic theme, with the requisite IWC watch rounding out the styling although perhaps not in the most ideal way.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Amanda Seyfried In Saint Laurent - 19th Annual ACRIA Holiday Dinner

Amanda Seyfried In Saint Laurent – 19th Annual ACRIA Holiday Dinner

Esprit Dior Tokyo 2015 Front Row

Esprit Dior Tokyo 2015 Front Row

15 Responses to Emily Blunt In Lanvin – IWC Filmmakers Awards

1. kane December 12, 2014 at 11:01 pm #

I love this dress on her but her styling is off. Still, for a week that started so badly she’s gotten better towards the end while still off her previous form.

2. pinksugar December 12, 2014 at 3:55 pm #

My least favorite from her this week but she still looks lovely.

3. gabis December 12, 2014 at 12:01 pm #

LOVE everything about this look. She looks stunning. The styling (sans watch) is flawless.

4. Marcel December 12, 2014 at 10:29 am #

I don’t like this dress. Well, the colour is nice. That is it.

5. Yeliz December 12, 2014 at 7:56 am #

Much better than her previous look. She looks gorgeous.

6. AnnaLee December 12, 2014 at 7:16 am #

I like it, but I don’t love it. It’s just okay. However, I am excited what she will be wearing in awards season since she’s nominated for a Golden Globe!

7. John December 12, 2014 at 5:17 am #

Am I the only one who is loving this look from h2t? This looks stunning and we have to say that this year was one of the best for Emily!

• mamaria December 12, 2014 at 6:37 am #

not the only one ­čÖé

• Locke December 12, 2014 at 2:56 pm #

Nope; I adore it, too! Love the color, the lace, the fit, and the interesting way Emily is accessorizing with complementary antique or vintage jewelry (also; love her mani). I don’t even mind the watch because everything else is so good! She’s really on a role for me.

8. Bailey December 12, 2014 at 3:40 am #

I do not like this dress in the lookbook, but Emily is pulling it off flawlessly! I love the colour on her and that lower cinching of the waist. Simple hair and makeup prevent this look from being over-the-top. Beautiful!

9. dee December 12, 2014 at 2:40 am #

I think she looks great. I don’t see anything lacking here.

10. Phoenix December 12, 2014 at 2:23 am #

Somethings missing here. The dress is nice, esp the color…I’m gonna say, any kind of charm is gone (and she usually has plenty)…

11. Nat39 December 12, 2014 at 2:14 am #

Great colour, the cut of the bodice is unflattering.

12. Prudence December 12, 2014 at 1:11 am #

Damn it, I adored that dress and was hoping it would be worn on the RC but Emily just did not do it justice. I dont really like this color on her skin tone or maybe its the color with her hair color anyways the color is just not doing it for me on her. I also wish she had added in the gold belt like the lookbook model and yes the watch is a mess and has no place being there.

13. Christine December 12, 2014 at 1:07 am #

That watch is so distracting, but the gown is nice