Menu

11.12.14 Premiere

Jena Malone In Ulyana Sergeenko Demi Couture – ‘Inherent Vice’ LA Premiere

Jena Malone In Ulyana Sergeenkon Demi Couture - 'Inherent Vice' LA Premiere

Jena Malone attended the ‘Inherent Vice’ premiere held at the TCL Chinese Theatre on Wednesday (December 10) in Hollywood, California.

The actress looked divine wearing an uber-chic Ulyana Sergeenko Demi Couture look consisting of a plunging white blouse and paper-bag-grey skirt.

I love the more mature feel of this look, which showcases her wide-ranging style, and while I’m glad she didn’t opt for grey or black pumps, however, I do wish her pink Charlotte Olympia ‘Paloma’ pumps didn’t come with such a heavy platform.

When it comes to her hair and makeup, I’m left in awe at how flawless they are.

Credit: Getty

Olga Kurylenko In Ralph & Russo Couture - 11th Annual Dubai International Film Festival Opening Night Gala

Olga Kurylenko In Ralph & Russo Couture – 11th Annual Dubai International Film Festival Opening Night Gala

Get The Look: Karolina Kurkova's Valentino Sala Bianca 945 Braided Bun

Get The Look: Karolina Kurkova’s Valentino Sala Bianca 945 Braided Bun

18 Responses to Jena Malone In Ulyana Sergeenko Demi Couture – ‘Inherent Vice’ LA Premiere

1. TeaAtTwo December 13, 2014 at 12:20 pm #

I can live with the platform on this occasion she looks great. Very chic.

2. kane December 12, 2014 at 11:09 pm #

I really loved this at first sight, but I think she overcooked this. I love the idea of pairing the dress with pink clutch and shoes, but why oh why shoving your quirky idea into our faces by choosing platforms? Yuk! The hair is so flat and limp and the tinge of red don’t really work with the pink. Finally the necklace strikes me as unnecessary. Still, I’m really intrigued, but it didn’t quite pay off, too bad.

3. Valissa December 12, 2014 at 7:21 am #

Why why why did she wear one shoes? This would’ve been perfect had she not! I simply adore it from the ankles up, it’s so chic and gorgeous!

4. Phoenix December 12, 2014 at 12:40 am #

I find her more n more intriguing, the more often I see her. She has some interesting and unique choices. Is this her best? no. But its nice, and overall I like it.

5. Gemma Rockets December 12, 2014 at 12:23 am #

I Love the 40s feel of the top and skirt, the perfect pink tone accessories, and Jena’s gorgeous hair and makeup- and her smile which I personally find adorable.

6. Christine December 11, 2014 at 8:17 pm #

The shoes ruin the look

• Yeliz December 11, 2014 at 10:30 pm #

Yep, very much so.

7. CTgirl December 11, 2014 at 7:28 pm #

She is the most interesting red carpet regular her age in terms of her sartorial choices. She makes fashion choices that most young women her age are afraid to even consider. Aside from the platform on her shoe this particular look is refreshing as it doesn’t depend on a too short or too tight dress for visual interest. Nicely done Ms. Malone. Nicely done.

8. Britta December 11, 2014 at 6:59 pm #

I adore this look. The pink helps making it fresh and young. While the top is sexy, the skirt is elegant. Love this big time!

9. dee December 11, 2014 at 6:53 pm #

I don’t like the hair, makeup, shoes, top or skirt. This look is awful.

• Bailey December 12, 2014 at 3:45 am #

+1 Hate everything about this look

10. Nicky December 11, 2014 at 6:52 pm #

It’s a very interesting look, but I would’ve preferred pops of some other color, like red or maybe print. Her hair and makeup are flawless, and she’s working the look.

11. Mimmi December 11, 2014 at 6:40 pm #

I agree with Catherine, this is absolutely flawless. I am in total awe of how amazing she looks, like a sexy and modern interpretation of Ingrid Bergman or Catherine Hepburn. She looks so incredibly chic and the make-up and styling is totally on point. I’ll be sure to add this to my BDOTY-list!

12. julyol1972 December 11, 2014 at 6:36 pm #

I love everything from the ankles up! The white is divine against her hair, and I for the first time ever, I really like her makeup!

The shoes are too heavy, but I appreciate the effort and integrating some color against the grey.

13. Carolina December 11, 2014 at 6:30 pm #

Flawless? My own opinion is that both are harsh and aging. Her face looks quite severe, particularly with that hairstyle.

• pinksugar December 11, 2014 at 6:41 pm #

I agree. Someone like Cate Blanchett could have pulled this off but all it does is age Jena. I do love the shoes but I always find her teeth to be the most distracting thing about her when she smiles.

• Fiona-Brasil December 11, 2014 at 6:47 pm #

+ 2

14. Charlotte December 11, 2014 at 6:23 pm #

I love the dress, too bad for the shoes ! They are not working here, I would have even prefer black pumps.