Menu

November 14, 2012 Runway To Red Carpet

Emma Stone In Burberry Prorsum – 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Emma Stone took to the red carpet last night for the 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards in New York City.

Even though the Spiderman promo tour wrapped several weeks ago, it looks like Emma is sticking with her natural blonde hair colour for a while.

She wore a Burberry Prorsum Spring 2013 look. Whilst this is our second look from the collection, it is actually our first runway look to hit the red carpet.

A festive green sparkling sequin skirt is paired with a navy-blue satin bustier top, which is accented with a black waistband to give it a peplum effect.

The shoes are a bit anonymous; I wish she’d opted for the gold runway heels.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Diane Kruger In Cushnie et Ochs - 2012 GQ Men of the Year Party

Diane Kruger In Cushnie et Ochs – 2012 GQ Men of the Year Party

Keira Knightley In Burberry Prorsum -  The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Keira Knightley In Burberry Prorsum – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

40 Responses to Emma Stone In Burberry Prorsum – 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

1. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

I’m not in love with this look, but I actually like that she didn’t go for the runway gold heels, the look would’ve been a bit too festive.

2. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

A rare underwhelming moment from Emma. Oh well, she can’t knock it out of the park every time.

3. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

I like the hairstyle and she’s gorgeous as blonde but I prefer her red hair. The outfit is nice and the skirt being shortened to over the knee suits her. The black pumps aren’t a outfit killer but I would’ve chosen a pair in plum or burgundy.

4. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

I love Emma–she is one of my favorite actresses and one of my favorite fashionistas. She just exudes class and friendliness…this outfit is typically awesome from her, I really love the colors and the solid/print juxtaposition. Wish it was hiked up maybe half an inch but it does fit great. The shoes don’t bother me here. BDOTW-worthy.

5. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

This look is better on Emma Stone than on the model ! Especially around the breast !
    She is lovely, even though I prefer her in red.

6. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

Love the outfit but somehow I feel it’s wearing her rather than the other way around. To wear this, I think one needs to be a bit “‘va-va-va-voom.” Totally agree with you regarding the choice of footwear.

7. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

I’m in love with this. Don’t even mind the shoes. Gorgeous!

8. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

Shoe choice could be more adventurous but she still looks gorgeous. Love the navy/green colour combination

9. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

Love her makeups

10. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

11. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

Agree that the shoes could be more inspired, but she is gorgeous in this. I am also in lust with that coat. I also love Anna Wintour’s look here.

12. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

She is hands down my favourite celebrity. I like the shoes she’s chosen, actually – I would want to let the dress do the talking. I love her style!

13. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

Actually I think the shoes go very well with this look. I love it from head to toe.

14. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

Love this outfit, I would wear it in a heartbeat. I wish she would go back to red hair.

15. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

I think she looks absolutely stunning. I love her bangs swept to the side like that.

16. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

This is cute and fun.

17. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

Great dress, shame about the shoes.

18. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

I want to love the look, I really do, but she constantly (if you look at her promo tour, you’ll see it) wears nude and black pointed pumps, and it is instantly killing all of her looks to me. Last year she was amazing and this year, footwar especially, has been a massive let down. However, I saw the photos of her leaving, and her blue coat is to die for!

19. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

great look, while I’m crazy about the gold shoes or any accessories from that summer 2013 show I think they would distract from the dress so I prefer Emma’s version

20. Guest June 3, 2019 at 10:11 am #

I really like this look and dont mind the black shoes at all! I think its actually less distracting and lets the beautiful skirt and her hair stand out

21. EmmaWoodhouse November 16, 2012 at 3:52 am #

22. TeaAtTwo November 15, 2012 at 7:29 am #

23. Dhppy November 14, 2012 at 9:14 pm #

24. Nat39 November 14, 2012 at 6:57 pm #

25. sara November 14, 2012 at 6:00 pm #

26. Amy November 14, 2012 at 5:06 pm #

27. Hannah November 14, 2012 at 4:33 pm #

28. Moxie November 14, 2012 at 3:44 pm #

Great dress, shame about the shoes.

29. Odette November 14, 2012 at 2:46 pm #

This is cute and fun.

30. Emmeline November 14, 2012 at 2:39 pm #

31. jones19 November 14, 2012 at 12:38 pm #

32. Yeliz November 14, 2012 at 12:21 pm #

33. Amy November 14, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

34. Molly November 14, 2012 at 12:06 pm #

• Christine November 14, 2012 at 1:59 pm #

35. TL November 14, 2012 at 11:57 am #

Love her makeups

36. Emma November 14, 2012 at 11:45 am #

37. Serena November 14, 2012 at 11:41 am #

I’m in love with this. Don’t even mind the shoes. Gorgeous!

38. Lalitha November 14, 2012 at 11:33 am #

39. Charlotte November 14, 2012 at 11:30 am #

She is lovely, even though I prefer her in red.