Menu

March 13, 2012 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Leven Rambin In Chagoury Couture – ‘The Hunger Games’ LA Premiere

Leven Rambin would’ve had jaws dropping all over the red carpet at ‘The Hunger Games’ premiere at Nokia Theatre LA Live yesterday evening.

The actress was breathtaking wearing a Chagoury Couture Spring 2012 gown.

Her plunging cap-sleeve chiffon gown was beaded in what looks like a flame, which is apt as she’s smoking too.

With her blonde locks swept to one side, she accessorized with Neil Lane Vintage jewels, Christian Louboutin heels and a red embellished Judith Leiber clutch.

Credit: Getty

Alexa Chung Announced As Spokesperson For 2012 British Designers Collective

Alexa Chung Announced As Spokesperson For 2012 British Designers Collective

Isabelle Fuhrman In Oscar de la Renta - 'The Hunger Games' LA Premiere

Isabelle Fuhrman In Oscar de la Renta – ‘The Hunger Games’ LA Premiere

18 Responses to Leven Rambin In Chagoury Couture – ‘The Hunger Games’ LA Premiere

1. Guest April 29, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

I hope this is a BDOTW! Classic beauty and understated sexiness is missed.

2. Guest April 29, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

BDOTW for me, stunning beauty. Can’t wait to see what she wears next and thanks FC for introducing her to us.

3. Guest April 29, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

Perfection. This doesn’t seem to be the best image as when I saw on Getty there were some outstanding images. I saw an interview that she was inspired by character, Glimmer, when choosing her dress. She chose well. This is how I imagined Glimmer. I like it when an actress expresses their character or emotion on the carpet through their fashion opposed to just following trends. It’s refreshing. A+

4. Guest April 29, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

5. Guest April 29, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

sexy but classy at the same time, she’s a stunner!

6. Guest April 29, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

She was a total blonde bombshell in this dress! Gorgeous!

7. Guest April 29, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

I don’t know her, but she is gorgeous here.

8. Guest April 29, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

GORGEOUS !

9. Guest April 29, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

Oh wow! This IS jaw dropping. My BDOTW contender!!!!!!

The way the flames were built onto her body are stunning. Happy to see the chest has been reworked for modesty. The classic beauty of this just took my breath away. I don’t know who she is but she is one to watch.

10. Guest April 29, 2019 at 4:29 pm #

Oh wow! This IS jaw dropping. My BDOTW contender!!!!!!

11. Bailey November 11, 2014 at 1:37 am #

She was a total blonde bombshell in this dress! Gorgeous!

12. bee7 March 18, 2012 at 2:35 pm #

sexy but classy at the same time, she’s a stunner!

13. kd March 14, 2012 at 5:10 am #

14. E'Odell March 13, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

15. Mandy King March 13, 2012 at 5:44 pm #

Oh wow! This IS jaw dropping. My BDOTW contender!!!!!!

• kd March 14, 2012 at 5:15 am #

I hope this is a BDOTW! Classic beauty and understated sexiness is missed.

16. Alina March 13, 2012 at 4:07 pm #

GORGEOUS !

17. bm March 13, 2012 at 1:13 pm #

I don’t know her, but she is gorgeous here.