26.08.14

Minnie Driver In Marchesa – 2014 Emmy Awards

Minnie Driver In Marchesa - 2014 Emmy Awards

Minnie Driver attended the 2014 Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Monday (August 25) in Los Angeles, California.

Looking ever so graceful, the British actress looked divine wearing a raspberry-hued Marchesa sleeveless silk crepe gown with a plunging neckline enriched with crystals.

With her curly mane swept back into a chic updo, she completed her look with Stuart Weitzman ‘Sadie’ pumps and a selection of complementary jewels.

Credit: Getty

Joanne Froggatt In J. Mendel - 2014 Emmy Awards

Joanne Froggatt In J. Mendel – 2014 Emmy Awards

Carrie Brownstein In Halston Heritage - 2014 Emmy Awards

Carrie Brownstein In Halston Heritage – 2014 Emmy Awards

16 Responses to Minnie Driver In Marchesa – 2014 Emmy Awards

1. Stel August 26, 2014 at 14:01 #

The dress is beautiful alone.. On her is a disaster.. Her hair is gorgeous though!

• AW August 26, 2014 at 15:03 #

I agree, the darting up the front is placed poorly on her…i’m at a loss really.

Her stylist should have suggested sleeves and a higher neckline maybe?

2. sophie August 26, 2014 at 14:04 #

Love the look, but Minnie looks gaunt and the side boob area looks odd.

3. Alina August 26, 2014 at 14:12 #

The top part is wrong on so many levels. It’s a shame.

• Christine August 26, 2014 at 22:26 #

Agreed. so distracting in a bad way

4. Hermoine August 26, 2014 at 14:13 #

As a cancer survivor all I can see is the tumor looking bump by her left armpit and worry that shr needs a check up! I am sure that isn’t what I am supposed to notice first.

• Lee Ann August 26, 2014 at 14:50 #

All I could see was the lump which is extremely worrisome

5. Marcel August 26, 2014 at 14:24 #

There is something popping out at the side of her left boob and I can’t see anything else…

• Marcel August 26, 2014 at 14:25 #

FC, please delete my comment. I feel bad for that. I am sorry.

6. Lisa August 26, 2014 at 14:38 #

I think its an ok dress, but I don’t like it on her. I think she is beautiful, but the dress is not that flattering to her thin frame.

7. julyol1972 August 26, 2014 at 15:46 #

I wish this had a thin belt or something to give it definition in the waist. All I’m seeing is ribcage and sternum…not a good look for Minnie.

8. Nawny August 26, 2014 at 18:40 #

This just isn’t working. All I can see is unhealthy looking side-boob and distracting nipples. She needs a dress that she can wear a bra with.

9. Magdalena August 26, 2014 at 19:04 #

I know it’s Marchesa, but the embroidery on the neckline seems very Prada-ish. I’m thinking Jessica Chastain at the 2013 Critic’s choice awards which was much better imo.

10. dea August 26, 2014 at 19:57 #

Oh Minnie… Every time I see you, I feel like something inside of me dies.
    She seriously looks anorexic.
    That dress is beautiful, but it looks like it’s about to peel off from her.
    That side cutout is very unflattering as well as the darting on twins.
    It just looks sad.

11. bisbee August 26, 2014 at 20:22 #

Most women don’t good good with side boobage, even if they are perfectly formed. If you don’t have smooth, attractive underarms and side boobs, you shouldn’t wear a dress like this – especially if there is a worrisome area like that lump. And…she needs to wear a bra – no matter how small you might be, if you sag, you need support.

• ayatlaw August 27, 2014 at 20:47 #

+1 Either Minnie is not well, or not eating. Sad either way…