Charlize Theron was radiant as she stepped out onto the red carpet for the ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ premiere in London’s Leicester Square tonight.

No surprises that she wore a Christian Dior Couture gown.

The sleeveless sheer Couture gown from the Spring 2012 collection was worn with a black hotpants instead of the nude hotpants we saw on the runway.

I’m glad the sheerness was kept for the top half of the look, otherwise it would’ve lost most of its mystique.

A black Dior clutch, black sandals, a 1950′s inspired French roll hairstyle, emerald Solange Azagury Partridge jewels, and smouldering smoky eyes complete her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

61 thoughts on “Charlize Theron In Christian Dior Couture – ‘Snow White And The Huntsman’ London Premiere

1. robbie

i really want to like this but there is just something bothering me, her hair and make-up is perfect though.

1. J

Charlize is a stunning woman, but this dress just doesn’t work. I’m also not into the whole see-through dress trend.

2. admmgz

maybe since the fabric wasn’t spread out across her chest like on the model? that’s what bugs me about it otherwise she looks beautiful

2. Tahj

Stunning! She looks so powerful. The hair, makeup, jewelry and dress are all perfect. She looks more effortless than Kristen Stewart.

3. Nat39

Beautiful, the black hotpants work so much better, and light sheerness works beautifully with her soft natural beauty (normally I find black too harsh for her but not here), love the hairstyle and the accent on the dramatic eye, and the emerald earrings are a perfect subtle touch of colour. A perfect balance of sexy and romantic.

4. Nat

I think that women like Charlize are proof that fashion and elegance are something more than just wearing a dress.
    On many other stars, this look could have gone terribly wrong, but she looks classy even if her underpants are showing. :-)

1. Ines

Amen.

Altho I am a bit tired of all these black and I really miss her stylist during Hancock. She rocked so many hot pieces so all those last premiere look seem a bit dull.

Terrific make up and accessories as always. Much better than the WHCD.

1. noo

i think we’ll be seeing lots of ethereal black looks in this promo tour, the same way we saw elizabeth banks and jennifer lawrence in fire colors for the hunger games promo tour!

2. Tahj

But she wore a lot of black on the Hancock tours too. I like when she wears black because it allows her own beauty to stand out more than some dress. It also allows her gorgeous green eyes to pop. When you’re that beautiful minimalism is the way to go.

1. BONCHEIDT

She looks like a Goddess…i sometimes think you guys are too much and realluy dont know what is nice

5. Malinda Jane

This is so dark and moody and sexy. She looks spectacular.
    It would have been interesting to see Kristen Stewart in this look.

6. Riley

I don’t like this look. It’s very meh. I don’t like that both ladies wore black.

The gown is totally forgettable. Nobody can dress Charlize like John Galliano could. Her Golden Days were under Galliano’s genius hand.

1. Ines

Amen to that!

I really don’t like her new stylist that much… She hasn’t really wow for awhile!

2. Tahj

Galiano used to put her in big, tacky things. He is responsible for her big bow dress and the rose petal disaster at the Oscars. Her style was best before she got with him during her Monster promotion days.

7. Emmeline

Gorgeous from head to toe. I love the pop of color from her earrings. Charlize really is a force to be reckoned with on the red carpet when she wants to be.

8. fromchi-town

I am not blown away by this look. She looks beautiful and she carries off the dress well.

9. vicky

I thought it was Evan Rachel Wood first, before reading the headline.
    She looks OK, but she can do better.

10. Rebecca Z

Still not a fan of the sheer skirt with the big panties, but in spite of that she looks fabulous. How can Kristin look so bad and Charlize look so good?

1. EmmaWoodhouse

LOL I agree! I would have loved this dress had the skirt been lined. Then it would have been elegant. But I can never love a sheer skirt.

11. Zineb

Her pose is very much in character of the Evil Queen :D
    And I hate the dress (should I note it’s a first for me to dislike a Dior)

12. Jones19

Wow she looks amazing! Those jade green earrings are just the perfect pop of color to this mysterious dress. The hair and makeup is flawless. BDOTW.

13. Mariazinha

I love this!!!
    I think I prefer the runway nude hotpants, but still.. This woman is unexplicably gorgeous!
    Hair and make-up are also perfect in my opinion!

14. Sabreena

This woman is just soooo beautiful! Just look at that face…she looks absolutely gorgeous!

15. bm

I love it, and I think she is doing more than justice to this, pretty make up and hair, just amazing.
    For me, it was a BDOTW Worthy.

16. Maddy

Meh. The dress and hair are giving me Gwyneth Paltrow in Alexander McQueen at the Oscars back in 2002… you know, the see-through number… not pretty. Charlize can do SO much better. Hope she brings it at the next premiere!

17. kennedy

BDOTW for sure. This woman is a living, breathing goddess. K Stew THIS is how it’s done.

18. Vidhya

All it needed to be perfect was the fabric to be fanned out like on the model. The material inside was sheer too. You could see her nipples in some photos. Not a good thing!

19. Fiona-Brasil

Charlize can wear absolutely anything.She never let the clothes “wear” her, she has too much personality, too much inner beauty!

20. Amy

she looks good! and this outfit totally goes with her Evil Queen character.
    However some color would be really appreciated for her next outfits

21. Leekss

Love this, but I just wished she wore something from McQueen’s previous collection (the collection where Sarah Burton dress from the Met Gala is from). I mean, that entire collection screams Evil Queen glamour (at least to me)..