Menu

September 3, 2019 Premiere

Bill Skarsgård Channels Connery’s Bond For The London Premiere Of 'IT Chapter Two'

Bill Skarsgård joined Jessica Chastain and Diane Kruger for the London premiere of ‘IT Chapter Two’ held at The Vaults on Monday (September 2) in England.

My first feeling about this Louis Vuitton look was a sense of deja vu.

After doing a quick sweep of the site, I remembered that Ryan Gosling had sported similar white shirt, blazer and black trouser combo during Venice Film Festival last year.

The reason I was keen to look back on Ryan’s look, was because I remember this combo working, and I needed confirmation.

As well-dressed as Bill is, the fit of the blazer feels a little off.

Did he need to release the button, do up both buttons, are the trousers sitting too high?

I have so many questions regarding Bill’s look.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , ,

Alessandra Mastronardi In Etro - 'Martin Eden' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Alessandra Mastronardi In Etro – ‘Martin Eden’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

The Beckhams In Tom Ford & Victoria Beckham - GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019

The Beckhams In Tom Ford & Victoria Beckham – GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019

11 Responses to Bill Skarsgård Channels Connery’s Bond For The London Premiere Of ‘IT Chapter Two’

1. Guest September 4, 2019 at 7:35 am #

Sadly this one breaks my heart. His previous Burberry was too good. I notice he doesn’t have his own tag at the bottom of the post – we are poorer for this ??

2. Jess Mara September 4, 2019 at 4:13 am #

Oh that Ryan Look was sooo good!
    As for Bill he is such a handsome man that I didn’t even notice the issues with the fit and the outfit until the third look. Such a dreamy man and it is just a shame that hes gone the “harry high pants” route and the jacket is a bit tight.

3. Phee phee September 4, 2019 at 3:59 am #

Its not nearly as polished looking as his recent look.
    A lil ill-fitting, and I’ll choose to believe the commenters who say the high pant look is actually color block shirt or cummerbund….because what guy wears his pants that high. lol
    regardless of what it was, it wasn’t a good choice.

such a terrific face……..

4. Guest September 4, 2019 at 1:44 am #

The jacket is too small and the pants are pulled up too high. Never heard the term pawpaw pants before but that is a great name.

5. Guest September 3, 2019 at 11:33 pm #

Good grief he’s so handsome! Love the classic black/white combo but he has a case of pawpaw pants (pants pulled up too high).

• Guest September 4, 2019 at 3:27 am #

I think the pants look too high because he’s wearing a cummerbund (broad waist sash). It’s difficult to tell in most of the photos online.

• Guest September 4, 2019 at 11:18 am #

I think he is wearing a cummerbund…i notice it in some pics online with clear resolution….but dammn ,he is one sexy man….

6. Guest September 3, 2019 at 11:10 pm #

I Love love love this look ….only one button thing is not perfect but still he look so suave and sharp ….there is a video of him where he is talking and moving and adjusting his blazer and pants ,i notice and i think that it might be a color block shirt… because where his pants end ,there is a black fabric visible…..i did all that investigation for the love of science of bill fashion and i believe he and his stylist can never let us down…me atleast for sure…..

7. Guest September 3, 2019 at 8:37 pm #

His signature smouldering stare was the first thing I noticed and the second was that the blazer fit was off, it looks too small.

8. Guest September 3, 2019 at 8:36 pm #

The Ryan Gosling hyperlink doesn’t lead to him but rather a round up of festival looks this year. X

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards September 3, 2019 at 11:11 pm #