Menu

September 3, 2019 Premiere

Jessica Chastain Was Mesmerizing In All Black For The 'IT Chapter Two' London Premiere

Fresh off her joint best dressed win, Jessica Chastain was back on the red carpet in London on Monday (September 2), for the premiere of ‘IT Chapter Two’ held at The Vaults.

Temperatures have dipped (again), and the leaves are on the ground, so now’s the time for us to let go of summer, and embrace celebrities in their Fall garms.

Jessica looked gorgeous wearing an Elie Saab Fall 2019 glamour-focused gown.

I love how the mercerized lace makes this piece feel so delicate and feminine.

We all know that Jessica rarely loads up on accessories – I can’t remember the last time she carried a clutch – but I feel, even with her shimmering chocolate eye makeup, and red lip, that something was missing.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , ,

Stacy Martin In Gucci - 'Ji Yuan Tai Qi Hao (No.7 Cherry Lane)' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Stacy Martin In Gucci – ‘Ji Yuan Tai Qi Hao (No.7 Cherry Lane)’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Lily-Rose Depp In Chanel & Chanel Haute Couture - 'The King' Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Lily-Rose Depp In Chanel & Chanel Haute Couture – ‘The King’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

8 Responses to Jessica Chastain Was Mesmerizing In Black For The ‘IT Chapter Two’ London Premiere

1. Guest September 4, 2019 at 3:13 am #

I didn’t like her last Elie Saab and nor do I like this. Her style at best is sparkly and safe (eg last Elie Saab) or just totally underwhelming (eg this Elie Saab)

2. Jess Mara September 4, 2019 at 12:37 am #

Wow I really like this look but like you Catherine I feel that something is missing – maybe a clutch or even some beautiful big dangly earrings.
    I also agree with the rest of you that the make up is a bit harsh – whether the camera whitewashed her or makeup artist was just heavy handed.

3. Phee phee September 3, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

the dress is dull limp blah. I think the makeup is too harsh. her face looks odd. with all that makeup on

4. Guest September 3, 2019 at 1:01 pm #

I like the lace detailing but it does feel very blah overall.

5. Guest September 3, 2019 at 12:42 pm #

Beautiful and quite mesmerizing, Jessica is really turning it out for this clown movie.

6. Guest September 3, 2019 at 12:25 pm #

Jessica is so beautiful and the makeup is so harsh. The dress is rather boring.

7. Guest September 3, 2019 at 10:43 am #

Looks pedestrian, very meh. Kinda shocked this is Elie Saab.

8. CharlotteLG September 3, 2019 at 8:32 am #

I don’t know if it’s just the picture but the make up looks a bit harsh.
    I don’t care about the dress.