Menu

September 3, 2019 Premiere

Diane Kruger’s Metallic Fall Outing For The ‘IT Chapter Two’ London Premiere

Diane Kruger supported the cast of  ‘IT Chapter Two’ by taking to the red carpet alongside Jessica Chastain for the London premiere held at The Vaults Waterloo on Monday (September 2).

Like Jessica, we also got a Fall 2019 offering from Diane.

The German actress wore an Erdem two-piece look which many will file in the, “not wanting to upstage the lead actress” category.

Do I love it?

Not at all.

But I do like how the metallic blue jacquard lends a sense of glamour.

My main issue is the mix of colours, which I don’t feel work together.  The need to add the bronze metallic bag we saw on the runway, and the overall styling in general.

This doesn’t feel like a Diane Kruger look at all for me.

Erdem Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Lily-Rose Depp In Chanel & Chanel Haute Couture - 'The King' Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Lily-Rose Depp In Chanel & Chanel Haute Couture – ‘The King’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Timothée Chalamet In Haider Ackermann - ‘The King’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Timothée Chalamet In Haider Ackermann – ‘The King’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

15 Responses to Diane Kruger’s Metallic Fall Outing For The ‘IT Chapter Two’ London Premiere

1. Guest September 4, 2019 at 6:34 pm #

I like it. Diane usually likes to dress with a sense of whimsy. I think this delivers that. The bag is a bit of an overkill, but I don’t mind it.

2. Jess Mara September 4, 2019 at 12:42 am #

Get rid of the bag and the shoes and I would like this a whole lot more.

3. lmkw September 3, 2019 at 8:50 pm #

I love shirt. I love the skirt. I hate the shirt and the skirt together. The proportions are off and the patterns just don’t work together. That skirt would look great with a simple white men’s shirt. The shirt with a straight black shirt.

4. Guest September 3, 2019 at 7:56 pm #

I’m probably the only person that likes this. It’s an unusual mix of pattern, colour and fabric but it works for me. I think Diane is really rocking it.

• Guest September 4, 2019 at 9:50 am #

I agree. Minus the bag, this is a solid look. Love the mix

5. Phee phee September 3, 2019 at 7:41 pm #

So fussy looking. I cant stand it. Its an ugly frumpy look.
    She can do so much better than this ugly thing.

6. Guest September 3, 2019 at 1:44 pm #

I like the top half but that skirt in that print belongs with a different outfit and the shoes and bag are just unappealing.

7. Jones19 September 3, 2019 at 1:09 pm #

I love the top but overall this looks is blah

8. ? September 3, 2019 at 12:50 pm #

I like how the colour of the top compliments her eyes, the fabrics look very luxurious and I could very easily see the skirt styled differently into a nice fall-winter look.
    But that’s the only good things I could think about this unfortunately. The whole outfit looks like a failed baroque attempt. And the shoes, which don’t make any sense, make everything worse. At least the runway shoes tie the look together a little bit more.
    I do miss the old Diane. She had always been one of my favourites.

anonymous as always

9. Guest September 3, 2019 at 11:28 am #

Horrible!

10. Guest September 3, 2019 at 10:25 am #

There’s too much going on, I especially dislike the shoes and the bag in this combination.

• Theresa4 September 5, 2019 at 11:25 am #

Get more money on..easyjob50.com

11. SarahS95 September 3, 2019 at 9:52 am #

I miss Diane from the dating Joshua Jackson days. She was on another level back then

• Guest September 3, 2019 at 12:20 pm #

She wore beautiful dresses back then. Now she’s usually a hot mess

12. CharlotteLG September 3, 2019 at 9:26 am #

“This doesn’t feel like a Diane Kruger look at all for me.” ITA!
    The skirt is beautiful, I hope to see it again with a better styling and on someone else.