Menu

August 2, 2019 Runway To TV Show

Julianne Moore Was Flamingo Pink For Good Morning America

We all know that black is Julianne Moore’s favourite colour, so I was tickled pink to see the her opt for flamingo pink for her guest appearance on Good Morning America, where she was promoting her new film, ‘After the Wedding’ on Thursday (July 1) in New York City.

Pink suits had a great start to 2019, thanks to Chadwick Boseman and ASAP Rocky.

Now, thanks to Julianne, woman are reclaiming the pink suit.

Clare Waight Keller has always been able to blend masculine and feminine tailoring, which is why this Givenchy Resort 2020 suit looks so chic on Julianne.

I’m not entirely sure the styling, which included black pumps and a tan Loewe mini ‘Lazo’ bag, complemented the look, but seeing Julianne in this striking colour was a breath of fresh air.

Givenchy Resort 2020

Credit: Courtesy of Givenchy

Shop the look

, , , , , ,

Camila Morrone's Elegant Outing For The Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s Annual Grants Banquet

Camila Morrone’s Elegant Outing For The Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s Annual Grants Banquet

Margot Robbie Rocks A Yellow Look To The Berlin Photocall Of 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'

Margot Robbie Rocks A Yellow Look To The Berlin Photocall Of ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’

7 Responses to Julianne Moore Was Flamingo Pink For Good Morning America

1. Phee phee August 2, 2019 at 2:13 pm #

yup pink suit is great on her…its the styling that lets it down a bit.

2. ? August 2, 2019 at 11:55 am #

The suit is simply gorgeous! The fit, the colour, everything. It’s such a shame for the styling though. I can’t help imagining this with shamrock green, red, white, ice grey, hot pink or even leopard print accessories. So many choices….

anonymous as always

3. Guest August 2, 2019 at 10:43 am #

She looks good but I find the color of the accessories jarring.

4. Guest August 2, 2019 at 10:03 am #

I’m just glad the days where she used to wear black to almost every event apprear to be long gone (although I do like her in black). Her style seems so colorful and fun these days.

5. Dominos August 2, 2019 at 7:38 am #

Wow she looks fabulous in this colour and should wear it more often. Accessories are pretty bad.

6. Guest August 2, 2019 at 7:03 am #

I’m not convinced of the styling of the tan bag or black shoes – I still weep at the black shoes with Chadwick’s look- but I love the suit and it looks awesome against her hair colour.

7. CharlotteLG August 2, 2019 at 6:53 am #

She looks so great!
    Yes, the styling, bag and shoes, is a bit random, but it doesn’t take away for the beauty of this pink suit on her.