Menu

July 5, 2019

Front Row @ Chanel Fall 2019 Haute Couture

Margot Robbie Front Row at Chanel Fall 2019 Haute Couture

Chanel presented their Fall 2019 Haute Couture collection on Tuesday (July 2) in during Paris Fashion Week.

Margot Robbie: The Australian brand ambassador returned to the front row having missed the Resort 2020 show back in May.

She may have been wearing a  look from the Resort 2020 collection, but the tweed long line jacket and navy leggings had a Fall-vibe to it.

Having been to Haute Couture Fashion Week in July where it’s warm, and a lot of the historic venues used by the designers don’t have air conditioning, I would’ve loved something more breezy and summery from this collection for Margot.

Chanel Resort 2020
Marion Cotillard Front Row Chanel Fall 2019 Haute Couture

Marion Cotillard:  Even though the French actress opted for a look from the same collection, and despite wearing leather trousers, this look didn’t feel as heavy.  This is due to the CC Chanel perforated top and cropped trousers.

Marion is kinda hit and miss these days, but I do love the easy elegance of this look, especially when it comes down to the styling.

Chanel Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Marion Cotillard Was Oozing Élégance At The Vogue Foundation Dinner

Marion Cotillard Was Oozing Élégance At The Vogue Foundation Dinner

Mandy Moore Continues To Shine At Haute Couture Fashion Week

Mandy Moore Continues To Shine At Haute Couture Fashion Week

16 Responses to Front Row @ Chanel Fall 2019 Haute Couture

1. Sharon M July 6, 2019 at 12:51 pm #

I agree that Margot’s look is for cooler weather. As for Marion, I haven’t liked anything she has worn for a very long time. I also have not liked her hair…nothing she chooses flatters her, in my opinion.

2. Noor July 6, 2019 at 3:11 am #

Margot’s hair & simple make up is fine with me. But she looks like a mom who was hurried to school to take her child and accidently forgot the shoes in home so pitting something else while her way to school.

And Marison might be the one who gave away her shoes to Margot.

I don’t know why they can’t figure out the right dress to wear. Both the looks are good on their own ways. I just wish if it was more light cause it’s summer already, and they seem not enjoying it.

3. Guest July 5, 2019 at 6:45 pm #

I wish Margot had at least turned the jacket into a coat dress, ditched the legging/trousers and worn the runway red accessories.
    I don’t like logoes but I do overall like Marion’s outfit.

4. Violet Delights July 5, 2019 at 4:24 pm #

Spotted: Margot Robbie wearing Blair Waldorf’s old school clothes.
    What’s Chanel up to? Only time will tell.

XOXO, Gossip Girl ?

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards July 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm #

OMG…Spot on LOL

• Guest July 5, 2019 at 6:02 pm #

This is hilarious! And so true…

5. Nat123 July 5, 2019 at 4:23 pm #

I prefer Marion’s look. Margot tights were too much information and she could not pull it off.

6. Phee phee July 5, 2019 at 4:19 pm #

Margot doesn’t suit this tweed look at all. Its too prim and stiff for her vibe.
    Also ages her. And is very very fall-like.
    Marion looks passable I guess. Although I still hate logo anything.

7. James Mackay July 5, 2019 at 3:31 pm #

I guess I am the only one who hates both looks. It’s hideous and weather inappropriate . I want colourful dresses or anything summery and breezy.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards July 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm #

“I want colourful dresses or anything summery and breezy.”

Me too James, me too

• James Mackay July 5, 2019 at 6:40 pm #

I need Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba back on the RC. They gave us so many flowy, light, delightful breezy dresses. You actually felt like you were on a beach with them ??

8. Guest July 5, 2019 at 3:24 pm #

I prefer Marion’s look. I hope she keeps this up.

Margot looks nice but she’s no Chanel girl. She’d fit in better with a brand like Versace.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards July 5, 2019 at 4:41 pm #

I don’t think Chanel is so bag for her. I just don’t always like the pieces being picked for her.

I would’ve loved her in these looks

9. P&P July 5, 2019 at 3:11 pm #

Margot looks gorgeous ankles up. Those shoes are horrendous.

Marion looks good.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards July 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm #

She loves those Chanel shoes. She also wore them at Cannes.

• P&P July 5, 2019 at 4:39 pm #

I remember! I think they make her feet look so weird? But hey, if she likes it, good for her.