Menu

May 6, 2019

Front Row @ Chanel Resort 2020

Front Row @ Chanel Resort 2020

The Chanel Cruise 2020 show took place at Le Grand Palais on Friday (May 3) in Paris, France, with the brands main ambassadors in attendance.

Keira Knightley: Well, it didn’t take long for us to get the confirmation.  Keira is expecting her second child with husband James Righton.  The British actress was beaming on the red carpet wearing a Chanel Paris Tokyo Pre-Fall 2005 black gown accented with pink flowers.    It’s slightly ironic that the announcement came on the day when she wore a dress that wouldn’t have made me question things, unlike her previous Chanel and Valentino gowns.  Congrats to the happy couple.  I’m excited to see more of her maternity style going forward.

Vanessa Paradis: The essence of the Chanel woman is in her DNA, which is why she was able to pass it so seamlessly onto her daughter Lily-Rose. Vanessa was oozing simple elegance in her Chanel Spring 2019 look.  It feels like the perfect trans-seasonal look.

Lily-Rose Depp:  The young model was striking a fierce pose wearing a graffiti-print Chanel Pre-Fall 2019 look style with black over-the-knee Chanel boots and Chanel Fine Jewelry.

Liu Wen: I know much attention is paid to the likes of Karolina Kurkova and the Hadids, but Liu Wen has the most impeccable and natural style. A Chanel Fall 2019 wool suit is a hard sell, especially with those contrasting trims, but she nailed the look from head-to-toe.

Credit: Courtesy of Chanel

, , , , ,

Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week

Rachel Brosnahan's GLAAD Media Awards Power Suit

Rachel Brosnahan’s GLAAD Media Awards Power Suit

7 Responses to Front Row @ Chanel Resort 2020

1. Guest May 6, 2019 at 5:23 pm #

I dont get the “Lily as a model” thing either. Always trying too hard.

2. Phee phee May 6, 2019 at 4:42 pm #

Liu looks good but is way too fall/winter season for my taste.
    Lily-roses look is great I think but I really cannot tolerate that weird posing she does on the rc.
    Vanessa looks nice.
    Kiera just almost always looks blah to me. same style of dresses, hair. blah

3. Vizual Ninja May 6, 2019 at 4:40 pm #

That’s a hard suit to pull off on Lui but she does so with aplomb. I also like Vanessa though I wish the skirt was midi rather than ankle length. Congrats to Keira, y’all called it! I actually think Lily is quite beautiful & unique looking esp in comparison to other nepo models.

4. Guest May 6, 2019 at 4:34 pm #

Liu, even though her look is too autumnal, and Kiera look good. I can’t take Lily seriously as a model.

5. Guest May 6, 2019 at 3:23 pm #

All the outfits look nice, but Vanessa is my favourite. I still don’t understand why Lily-Rose is a model.

6. Guest May 6, 2019 at 3:14 pm #

I wish Keira’s dress was in a pastel but all the outfits work. Just wish Lily-Rose posing wasn’t so try hard.

7. Guest May 6, 2019 at 3:12 pm #

When we saw the Keira confirmation