Menu

Jennifer Lawrence Goes Eco-Friendly In A Red Leather Skirt For Jimmy Kimmel

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Jennifer Lawrence was spotted arriving at ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ on Tuesday (June 4) in Los Angeles, California, to promote ‘X-Men: Dark Phoneix’.

Before we look at what she wore on the show, lets delve into her arrival look.

By all accounts it was a hot day in Los Angeles, so the actress kept things casual to beat the heat wearing a Re/Done cropped t-shirt, with a MSGM pleated eco-leather skirt.

While the t-shirt looks like she picked it up off the bedroom floor before heading out, I have to say I love the ease of it all, even if I couldn’t fathom wearing a leather skirt during summer.

The look was styled with Sophia Webster ‘Nicole’ sandals and Ray-Ban shades.

On the show she was looking super glam wearing a floral print dress from the Magda Butrym Fall 2019 collection.

Accentuated by gathered details at the waist, which falls into fluid draping, the vibrant floral print was calling out to be paired with strappy sandals and statement accessories, but Jennifer kept the dress in focus by styling her look with black Jimmy Choo ‘Anouk’ pumps.

Sophie Turner was of course in head-to-toe Louis Vuitton Resort 2020, plus with her can’t live without toe-cap pumps.

I would love to see her in something else at this point.

Jessica Chastain sat in the back, keeping things simple in a black jumpsuit.

Magda Butrym Fall 2019
Louis Vuitton Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com, ABC & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Recycles Her Catherine Walker Coat For The Beating Retreat

Cartier And British Vogue Darlings Dinner

Cartier And British Vogue Darlings Dinner

7 Responses to Jennifer Lawrence Goes Eco-Friendly In A Red Leather Skirt For Jimmy Kimmel

1. Jess Mara June 10, 2019 at 7:24 am #

I might be a big Jennifer fan but i love both of these looks. in fact im already going looking for that skirt and intend to steal her style.
    Perhaps a bit too much fake tan on the show but who cares when you’re happy and glowing like she is.

2. alvarospain June 8, 2019 at 9:55 am #

Jennifer’s second look is gorgeous! And yes, the red skirt is like the one Jessica Chastain wore back in 2017 (by Calvin Klein) https://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2017/10/17/elles-24th-annual-women-hollywood-celebration-red-carpet-roundup/

3. Guest June 7, 2019 at 10:39 pm #

I like the skirt and her dress. I don’t like sophie’s look though. I can’t get on board of any of her LV look.

4. Phee phee June 7, 2019 at 10:36 pm #

It looks so odd with Jessica getting relegated to the backseat. I mean, she’s a huge star too…hopefully that was just for a moment.

always, the leather skirt looks like cheap plastic. I find it awful. she also needs support for the top section.
    She looks so much darker on the show…is there a spray tan machine there? the dress seems cute from what I can see.
    Sophie LV sighhhhhhh

5. Vizual Ninja June 7, 2019 at 7:46 pm #

I like her first look; waist down and neck up. The second is a winner. I wish we had seen more of her for this movie promo.

6. Guest June 7, 2019 at 7:05 pm #

How much darker did Jennifer get between outfit changes? I like both outfits put some support on and a ironed tee and lose the necklaces on the first. The skirt reminds me of a Calvin Klein skirt Jessica previously wore. The talk show dress looks so similar to a Saint Laurent dress.
    Meh to the Sophie’s and Jessica’s outfits.

7. Guest June 7, 2019 at 6:24 pm #

Spray tan alert. What is up with that for Jennifer on the show? The dress looks good, but put away the spray tan. The skirt is fine but that T-shirt is horrible. Sophie looks okay. From what I can see of Jessica, meh.