Menu

Priyanka Chopra In Georges Hobeika Couture - 'Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas attended the premiere of ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ during Cannes Film Festival on Saturday (May 18) in France.

I’m going to be very frank.

I found this the most nauseating, self-indulgent look to ever grace Cannes Film Festival.

It’s bad enough that we had to endure what felt like months of their never-ending wedding.

Then she shows up in this Georges Hobeika Spring 2020 Bridal gown?

I have second hand embarrassment for the both of them.

I don’t know where to look, so I’ll just stare at her Chopard necklace.

I can’t even talk about his black shoes with that white suit.

Embed from Getty Images
Georges Hobeika Spring 2020 Bridal

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Toni Garrn In Ralph & Russo Couture - ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Toni Garrn In Ralph & Russo Couture – ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Gwei Lun-Mei In Chanel Haute Couture - 'The Wild Goose Lake' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Gwei Lun-Mei In Chanel Haute Couture – ‘The Wild Goose Lake’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

90 Responses to Priyanka Chopra In Georges Hobeika Bridal – ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Guest May 22, 2019 at 11:32 am #

hahahha so true I am with you

2. Guest May 22, 2019 at 12:13 am #

“…we had to endure what felt like months of their never-ending wedding.”

You did not have to endure anything. Get over yourself. The whole response from non-Asian people (and Indian men who hate Indian women) to this wedding has been very racially sus. This whole post was just bizarre and lowkey bigoted.

And did you ever think that she wore the gown because she liked it and not because it’s a “bridal” gown (literally the only bridal thing about it being that it’s white)?

• Guest May 22, 2019 at 12:26 am #

Exactly.You can literally see the response for Priyanka’s posts and Posts of others who wore Similar White Bridal looks. The comment section and commentary proves the twisted narrative of disguising hate under the name of fashion. Kudos to getting noticed and un-necessarily diverting Fashion to Personal Attacks! Going Great!

3. Guest May 21, 2019 at 5:05 pm #

Catherine, am a die hard fan of your work here in this blog. I may not have liked the choice of words you put up out there. But let me tell everyone that, your post definitely did not look racist. Of course, it did trigger the hate spewing venom out of many readers out here. But, that was not because you are racist, it’s because they hate the fact that she gets a lot of attention and fame. So keep doing your thing and being the wonderful critic that you are. Never forget, that you are the one and only critic that everyone wants to read.

4. Guest May 21, 2019 at 4:42 pm #

I am not a die hard fan of Priyanka and I did look forward to the critique on this look of hers as I do for all of the other looks of other celebs alike. But, as soon as I started reading it, I was aghast by the choice of words. I really respect this blog for having been moderate with its opinion and words, but of late, especially in Priyanka’s case, seems a little too venomous. Everyone has the right to their opinion, but also, everyone has the right to display their love, red carpet or street. And to all the people spewing hate out here, God bless you all. Let’s make this world more worth living peacefully.

5. Guest May 21, 2019 at 1:34 pm #

So you deleted my comment

6. Madwoman May 21, 2019 at 9:15 am #

Priyanka gets frumpier each year. I see them divorcing in less than 5 years.

7. Guest May 21, 2019 at 2:33 am #

I totally 100 percent agree with you. Cringe worthy! She might get by with this gown on her own. It is a beautiful gown. But together, with him in that ridiculous suit and those black shoes! Thirsty and hungry.

8. Guest May 20, 2019 at 5:52 pm #

Congrats on the hate I guess you got all the hits you want. Go better yourself and stop hating and BEING low key racist. While you are ranting about her, her husband, marriage and outfit choices, she is in Ethiopia working with UNICEF.

9. Guest May 20, 2019 at 4:58 pm #

Wow is this a fashion Critic Site Or a Hate Page on Priyanka?
    Why would her 3 day marriage functions bother you at all while You are critiquing her Cannes Red Carpet Look?
    If you don’t like it. Don’t follow it. Nobody is forcing you to. Under the facade of Fashion Critiquing This page has become a place for these Irrelevant haters to vent out their frustration in disguise. So sad and pathetic.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards May 20, 2019 at 5:03 pm #

Dear Bella, I have explained how I felt about this look. It’s clearly an attempt to continually maximize their wedding, and I find it incredibly tacky.

This is not a Priyanka hate page, I simply didn’t like this look.

Enjoy your week.

• Guest May 20, 2019 at 10:52 pm #

Exactly!

• Guest May 21, 2019 at 8:17 pm #

Michele Obama wrote an autobiography..maximised her life as Former First Lady ….yet her posts in this site were praise worthy…no one seemed to have problem with that maximization…..

• Guest May 21, 2019 at 9:38 pm #

Stop being so but hurt nobody gives a shit and PC looks ridiculous

• Guest May 21, 2019 at 10:17 pm #

So sorry to say Catherine! You can say anything about her fashion sense or red carpet looks or whatever because that’s what you are supposed to do in here. But darling not by going personal. Her marriage, recreation of marriage is all upto her. That should’nt be the concern of a supposedly unbiased Fashion Critic. I dont know how is Fashion about the life and personal preferences of the person who wears it? Call it boring, tacky or whatever..But deny not your choice of words are extremely in a bad taste and thereby paved way for personal digs at her career and work and what not by senseless people below. Nobody is asking you to praise her looks ,but what’s the need to re-direct fashion policing to The Life and trajectories of the person wearing it?

This is extremely distasteful and poor choice of words. Thank You.

10. Guest May 20, 2019 at 4:27 pm #

costumey and not needed.

11. Guest May 20, 2019 at 1:35 pm #

Hey FC, I just wanted to add my voice saying that I fully agree with you and your very relevant critique.
    I think what pushed me over the edge was the photo shoot of “candid” pictures for Instagram that they were spotted doing in their hotel room. I know that they’re not the only celebrities to do this, but it takes the fun and excitement out of fashion and makes it seem much more calculated. This dress is like the cherry on top.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards May 20, 2019 at 4:41 pm #

Thanks Liz. I appreciate it.

The moment was so ridiculous that I was impossible not to point i out

• Guest May 22, 2019 at 12:07 am #

For once go to her insta…and see what she is doing in Ethiopia atm…perhaps you will have some respect for her…because from all your comments here it seems you have some sort of personal vendetta agianst her…NOT LINKED TO FASHION ANYMORE.

• Guest May 22, 2019 at 9:16 pm #

Oh stop it already. You are so boring with this “what she is doing in Ethiopia” thing. Nobody gives a f about her humanitarian job or her real job. This is not about that. It’s about their wedding/marketing tour across EVERY red carpet.

• Guest May 25, 2019 at 9:24 am #

I hope Catherine is happy with giving way for such hate towards a human who is trying her best to lift others….what are you doing for other beings…..lift her up so she can continue to lift others…i feel very sorry for your mindset and that of others that are spewing negativity masked as fashion criticism..

12. Charlotte2019 May 20, 2019 at 9:47 am #

So many butt-hurt fans get furious when someone disagrees with them,the amount of ignorance and self-entitlement they displayed are mind-boggoling.
    if you want to hear only nice things,go back to your fan page,clearly this site is not the right place for you,and you don’t need to make a statement about your “Disappointment”,because it’s unnecassary and quite silly tbh.

• Guest May 20, 2019 at 10:25 am #

13. Guest May 20, 2019 at 5:44 am #

Since when did this site turn from discussing fashion to flat out hating someone for the number of ceremonies in their wedding or their self indulgence, PDA? You don’t like them? Don’t report on them. You don’t like something about this look? Then I’m all ears.

MOST nauseating EVER? That right there tells me it’s not about the fashion. Their are countless fashion moments from numerous celebrities that would classify as “nauseating” or “disgusting”. This definitely is not. Maybe it’s not the most gorgeous or best dressed, but most definitely not a repulsive dress. Repulsive couple, in your opinion? That’s another topic. I’m not a fan of them but also not a fan of gossip masked as fashion discussion!

Please choose if we want to discuss fashion or celebrity gossip.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards May 20, 2019 at 5:09 pm #

I have published 39,038 fashion articles on this site.

I also wasn’t gossiping. I stated that her wearing a wedding dress was a way of maximizing their wedding.

The dress is/was the issue.

Any other colour, I wouldn’t have even thought about their wedding.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

14. Jess Mara May 20, 2019 at 3:26 am #

Urg… cant stand these two now – their relationship comes across so forced.!!
    Im with you Catherine – i feel embarrassed for them.

15. Guest May 20, 2019 at 2:47 am #

OMG they need to stop already. Don’t even get me started on his tacky white tux/black shoe combo and weird pose. This is more like a marketing campaign than a marriage.

16. Guest May 19, 2019 at 11:45 pm #

agree with everyone. Overexposed show offs. Feeling embarrassed for them, esp Nick J. She really needs to lay off the try hard fashion.

17. Guest May 19, 2019 at 10:20 pm #

So these two got married uh?

18. Guest May 19, 2019 at 9:52 pm #

He looks like a teenager about to give his Mother away to his new stepdad Chad…and it’s the 90s.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 10:37 pm #

19. Guest May 19, 2019 at 9:02 pm #

I have been following your posts for the longest of times, and i have to admit, i have rarely seen a post as harsh as this one from you.
    i believe you have consistently been fair with your fashion critic role of people’s attire but this critic read more as a personal judgement on the individuals and less of a critic of their clothes.
    I understand somewhat the fatigue you may have over what seems a bit of an in your face approach they seem to display but you could have worded this completely differently.

i do love the gown very much but do agree with you that it would have been much better in another colour. And the black boots with the all white tux was maybe not the best fashion choice.

20. Guest May 19, 2019 at 8:00 pm #

i think it is spiteful to mention their numerous wedding functions- everyone has a right to choose how to celebrate. They had two weddings which is not uncommon in weddings of people from different culture. I am a great fan of this blog and believe that you have a right to judge her outfit and look but mentioning her wedding events is unwarranted and could be avoided.

21. Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

The post started with I’m going to be frank. Then FC was frank. I think this look was/is the final straw for a lot of people. Bringing up race, religon, whatever, is a bit of a cop out. These two are embarrasing. I’ve never seen a couple self promote as shamelessly as these two. Why are they even there?

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 9:08 pm #

Why are they even there?

I was asking myself the same question ……. and PCJ didn’t rock in any of her apparences ….. or maybe wasn’t recieved with a big WELCOME , in Cannes

• Guest May 20, 2019 at 9:40 pm #

Agree 100%. She currently has no films, he has no new music; & as far as I know, no company is sponsoring them – so the only reason they went to Cannes was to be “seen”. At the very least…they should have dressed for the occasion.

• Guest May 21, 2019 at 9:52 pm #

How ridiculous? Is this a fashion Critic Site or a Bitchy Session Corner of desperate low-lives? She has a movie releasing in October which is going to the Toronto International Film Festival and she does have projects afterwards which she will start shooting by the end of this year. She went there As an invitee of Chopard and Director of 5B movie documentary Paul Haggis unlike others who go to Cannes only to dress up at the Red carpet for brands. Critic her fashion or whatever But dont show your bitchy nature and go to career or character ffs. She has a way superior trajectory as an actress in India and will soon in the west if Luck sides her!

And be ready with another Round table of bitching when She walks the Red carpet for her own film at TIFF which is 4th time for her. Thanks~!

22. Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:29 pm #

I am really disturbed by the usage of words like “embarassment” and “endure their months long wedding”. Look, they both have a lot of fans who love to see them together. And they are not complaining if they put it out there and remind everyone about their wedding. Sonam donned a white look after her marriage, and Indian culture is like that. couples share their moments and pictures for a long time. in north Indian culture, the bride and groom are called newly weds till 1 and a half year of their marriage passes by. I am fine by you not liking the look, but i request you to please refrain from using cultural refrences without proper study or being judgmental about someone’s relationship.

23. Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:05 pm #

Today I’m extremely disappointed after 7-8 yrs of following your blog on your frank opinion. I always admired your critique on style/fashion and exclaimed at how tirelessly you covered events. But this post of yours has no mention of the fashion or style(except for the shoes) but is full of spite because you, like many may feel that they as a couple have stretched & shoved their marriage PR unbearably on us. I agree too that that’s a little too much of playing newlyweds. But as a person such as you who has earned her credibility on her critique on fashion, this reads more of a personal judgement on their overdose of wedding PR. Maybe that’s not what you meant, but the way you’ve phrased your copy is all and only spite because your frankness doesn’t answer if the gown suits her, is the styling right, is this another tule dress this season etc.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:51 pm #

I totally agree with you….I have lost all respect for this site….1stly their wedding was between 2 cultures hence so.many functions…FYI Indian weddings have week long functions…2ndly she is a global icon…she held separate functions/receptions to include pple from all facet of her life…it was not shoved down anyones throat…here it would have been prudent of FC to just criticize the outfit…not her wedding…yes its bridal…but if a single or not newly married woman had worn this…I dont think this types of comments would have been made…if its fashion site stick to being a fashion police…and as for the most embarrassing outfit at cannes …perhaps looking into this sites archive will put the issue at rest….dont be mistaken that I am one of her fan…just needed to post this.thanks

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:55 pm #

Global icon!?

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards May 19, 2019 at 8:02 pm #

I am just going to reply to your comment about this dress being bridal.

I think you will find that we often attribute white gowns to being bridal. This is no different. Thank you for your comment.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 8:16 pm #

Google her n you will know more about her….her achievements n contribution to the less fortunate will definitely put all of those trying to put her down not in way linked 2 fashion to shame…

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 8:24 pm #

I know this is bridal gown…that is not the point I m raising….the fact is a personal comment in an esteemed fashion site was made ….that is inappropriate…if criticisms would have been along fashion lines only…even I would have criticized then….but as it is the way the post is articulated is disheartening. Thanks n perhaps feedback can be taken in a positive manner.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 8:25 pm #

Hi Akex, thank you for agreeing to my views. However, first & foremost, this blog is Catherine’s baby & we should leave it to her on what she wants to make do of this blog. She isn’t writing here as a journalist accredited to any media house so it’s not mandatory for her to be politically, socially or culturally correct. However, as an ardent follower of her work here, I feel that her choice of writing for this article came across less of a fashion critic. And a little sensitivity in writing does no harm, especially when one is aware of the multi-cultural Followership she has for this blog. Look at how the comments section has turned up -spewing of irrelevant & nasty comments on them as a couple & on Catherine as a fashion critic. Where’s the fashion in all of this!

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 8:28 pm #

You see, that’s the point. If I google her, I will only see her with her husband rc after rc promoting their huge love and marriage. Nothing about her acting career or his music career or any other stuff…

• Guest May 21, 2019 at 4:49 pm #

If you choose to look at something to put someone down, you’ll not be able to see anything else. And it’s not like their respective career is non-existent. They are doing very well for themselves. And if they’re happy displaying their love and you don’t like it, very bad for you. You should divert your time and energy on something positive.

24. _Hannah_ May 19, 2019 at 7:03 pm #

They’re boyh trying too hard and it makes them look, in my opinion of course, bit sad and bit fake. She’s such a beautiful women, funny and smart, but you cannot see it from her looks. It’s a shame she somehow lost fun in dressing up. (Or maybe she never had it).

25. Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

Sonam did all white after her marriage. Aishwarya did bridal with her husband after her grand marriage. Why bring it only upon Priyanka?

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 8:14 pm #

Actually, this comment is a good response to the people calling FC racist. She brought it up with Priyanka, IMO, because Priyanka and Nick are tiresome and the others are not.

• Guest May 20, 2019 at 6:15 am #

Maybe because they both walked the red carpet at Cannes right after their marriage..both were April weddings

• Guest May 22, 2019 at 12:40 am #

No. Others don’t do PDA and neither Are the others or their partners as influential and popular as Priyanka and Nick Individually. It’s just simple. People like you need reasons to Netpick on what to dislike For the SAKE OF IT and mask it as FASHION POLICING. Such a shame.

26. Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:43 pm #

They jus look so try hard together that I no longer enjoy seeing them on the RC. I could not agree with FC’s write up more. Self-indulgent is exactly the correct descriptor of this mess.

27. Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:08 pm #

Darling I’m sorry but including this wedding celebration part is racist for me. I love your page and keep visiting everyday. But I guess you are not aware of Indian weddings, their celebration keeps on going for months. And what’s wrong if she goes bridal. If that’s her style, let I be. She loves OTT so what’s wrong in it. Even in the last post you put her as trying too hard!! I’m sorry you are trying too hard to be a critic. They both love going OTT. That’s it. Everyone is covering them. And are the current darlings of red carpet. Take it or not, your choice.

PS. Waiting For Aishwarya’s post!

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards May 19, 2019 at 6:13 pm #

Racist? Really?

I am sorry you feel that way. Racism is not something I agree with.

Because I don’t like a Deepika Padukone look, I lack integrity.

And now because I don’t like Priyanka Chopra’s look, I’m suddenly a racist, and trying too hard to be a critic?

Ok. Thanks for your comment. I will bare that in mind if I decide to cover either again.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:15 pm #

Racist part was exclusive to the general comment being made against Indian wedding celebration. You have a right to critic her looks, but your comments are pure shades being thrown on her. Sassy is good. Being catty is not.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards May 19, 2019 at 6:22 pm #

You are defaming my character. I am not racist. Please can you refrain from saying this.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:22 pm #

Celebrating a wedding is one thing, shoving every moment of it up everyone’s throat is another. We’re not talking about some private, intimate ceremony (ceremonies even) but a media campaign they made out of it.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:23 pm #

And really, playing racism card everytime anyone dares to say a bad word about Priyanka or Meghan or someone like them is getting ridiculous

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:27 pm #

Never wanted to hurt you. Lately I have been seeing so many hate comments on her Indian wedding and that disturbs me. INDIAN WEDDING ARE JUST LIKE THIS GRAND. Sorry if you were hurt but she did not made anyone watch her wedding. People did. Again I’m sorry. I’m a aid reader of your page. I wish you all the possible success and will love to invite you for my wedding this year.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:30 pm #

Shoving it? Can’t help it if you are internet addict and whatever you see is about PC. What’s wrong if they are churning money out of their own family functions. You do it too. No one is stopping you. Oops! You are not that famous nor will anyone interested in watching a troll. And no one is playing racism card. You better be ignorant about Indian culture but not a fool. Peace.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:44 pm #

We get it Darling, you are a fan.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 6:53 pm #

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:09 pm #

Catherine,

Being an Indian I have been following your blog for the last 6 years and I love it. Can vouch for how you always wanted more diversity on the blog. After a long long time Indian celebrities are being featured on international platforms more often and you have always been lovely to feature our requests. Dont take all the this to heart. The fanwars are getting crazy and you have nothing to do with it. If you feel the comments are nasty like this please dont include them here. Lets not degrade the blog by questioning your credibility. ?

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:38 pm #

Never let Priyanka’s stans convince you that Indian weddings are like this. I’m Indian too and they are absolutely NOT. They do have 2-3 religious things that they have to do but a lot of people do them at home within a day and it’s not a big deal.

Her wedding was extravagant and over the top and lasted months because she wanted the most attention and PR she could get from it. Her choice. But never let these people cut off real criticism by chanting racism for no reason.

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:51 pm #

Agree!! Also Indian and am also confused with this insistence that Indian weddings are such grand month long affairs. Like any other culture you have the over the top ones and the simple ones as your pocket suits you. Maybe another colour would have been better. If there was ever a time to go with black.

• Guest May 20, 2019 at 1:16 pm #

Same here. Hindu/Indian here. My marriage did not last a month. Maybe it would have if I got xompanies to sponsor it, and magazines to cover it.
      Conclusion: it’s not an Indian thing. It’s a ‘celebrity/money-bags’ thing.

Also, her wedding is long past. If anyone insists that she is still celebrating her wedding they’re crazy.

So, IMO, Catherine is very much right to call out the bizarreness here. I don’t think it’s right to brand FC as racist or whatever for *this*.

• Guest May 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm #

She’s famous. The world is interested. It will be covered. Did she or Nick shove it up your throat? Huh! Come on! If you hate it, you can just say you hate it. Don’t say something like shoving it up your throat and bullshit like that.

• Guest May 21, 2019 at 8:24 pm #

People have a problem with her marriage celebration….she had 2 marriage ceremonies…hindu n Christian as per both of their religious beliefs….what people dont understand is that they had many wedding receptions to include people from every facet of her life ie in India n USA…apart from family member n close friends….did anyone see the reception guests being repeated…little knowledge is quite dangerous….the lady is owed an apology..everyone has a right to Freedon of expression but certainly not at the expense of an attack on someones personal life.

• Guest May 21, 2019 at 10:08 pm #

So that’s what it is. Most of the ones spewing hate in here attacking someone’s personal life under the facade of fashion critiquing are Indians who are just bothered by a successful woman being expressive and showy in her marriage with her husband. I mean the regressive roots just jumped out. I am a South Indian and Wedding festivities last more than a week here. So play this I am also an Indian, Indian weddings are not like that logic somewhere else. You all just need a place to hate on her for the sake of it no matter if even the blog is for Fashion Policing!

Catherine, Please Stop Critiquing Priyanka and her looks, Nobody wants you to! You are un-necessarily playing bridge for these irrelevants to spread hate here (If you enjoy seeing digs at personal lives and Career of a Person who’s done no harm to you, You can)

28. Vizual Ninja May 19, 2019 at 6:02 pm #

Tacky. What happened Pri?

29. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:56 pm #

They just scream desperate

30. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:52 pm #

I honestly didnt mind their ages long wedding celebration…. that’s their thing, its an indian thing and its personal.

So frankly i find that a bit off piste for Catherine to include in her post…

Everything else, I agree. Move on from the wedding and you dont need thag man-child at ur arm for everything.

We must not forget Sonam Kapoor’s wedding inspired Cannes 2018. but hey, shes no barometer of fashion excellence in my books.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards May 19, 2019 at 5:57 pm #

I mentioned the wedding as it relates to the bridal nature of this look.

I think it is relevant. And judging by the comments others agree.

I am not bashing the cultural aspect of the wedding, just their need to remind us of it here once again.

We get it. You’re married and in love.

31. OGCaroline May 19, 2019 at 5:40 pm #

In a context where they do not shove their relationship down our throats constantly, I would’ve loved this gown. I think Priyanka looks fantastic and it’s such a magical moment but within context it is in fact a bit repetitive and tyring.

32. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:38 pm #

I agree with Catherine 100%. They are ridiculous and I am sick of seeing them. Do they think they are the new Brangelina? Overexposed and thirsty

33. Phee phee May 19, 2019 at 5:37 pm #

way too bridal. end of story.

34. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:31 pm #

Second hand embarassment aside, she doesn’t look bad nor do I think that every white gown is bridal. But this looks like every gown women describes as their dream wedding dress on say yes to the dress. Also Mr Chopra looks bad too in Cerruti by Kris Van Asche. But I generally find all white suit to be tacky.

But again, their thirst to be an it couple and fashionistas is embarrasing because they rarely look good and they are two red carpets away to get the camilla belle professional red carpet walkers award.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards May 19, 2019 at 5:40 pm #

thanks for the credit, and I agree on all points

• Guest May 22, 2019 at 12:43 am #

You got me LOL-ed at Mr Chopra…

35. Isabela May 19, 2019 at 5:31 pm #

Honestly, that is ridiculous! WDOTY, i don’t even care if there are worst outfits anymore

36. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:29 pm #

Its so obvious they are milking their marriage.

37. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:24 pm #

Totally agree with you Catherine. Emberrassing AF.

• CharlotteLG May 19, 2019 at 5:25 pm #

They are ridiculous!

38. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:22 pm #

She looks stunning, but it is obviously very bridal. Maybe I would’ve liked this more in another color.

Not horrible considering this was her first year in Cannes, but she can do much better

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards May 19, 2019 at 5:27 pm #

Yes, in another colour I probably would’ve liked this.

• Phee phee May 19, 2019 at 5:42 pm #

wt…? her first time at Cannes? truly? That seems so odd. wow.

39. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:20 pm #

I much prefer her Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini look at the Vanity Fair party.

40. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:19 pm #

Uggh enough already.
    What’s wrong with them? Are they the only ones to have gotten married? Stop!

41. Guest May 19, 2019 at 5:16 pm #

If only they would get that NO ONE GIVES A RAT’S ASS ABOUT THEIR DAMN RELATIONSHIP! They probably think they are the next Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ?