Menu

May 10, 2019 Runway To TV Show

‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Cast Visit Jimmy Kimmel Live!

With only two months remaining until the official release of ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home,’ key cast members Zendaya Coleman, Jacob Batalon, Tom Holland, Jake Gyllenhaal and Cobie Smulders appeared ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday (May 9).

Zendaya Coleman: The Vogue US June 2019 cover star of course immediately grabbed my attention wearing an cream Ports 1961 Spring 2019 suit styled with a L’Agence Mariela bodysuit.  Some might feel that the oversized nature of the look is overwhelming on Zendaya, but I found this to be a interesting change of pace.  The netting detailing will either fall into sloppy or inspired for you.  Where do you sit?

Jacob Batalon: The actor kept things simple in all black with some stark white sneakers.

Tom Holland: The actor has always has a super sharp sense of style, and that is once again proven in this jade green Strong Suit look.  This is a perfect example of how sneakers can work with a suit.

Jake Gyllenhaal: Usually the suave one on his promo tours, he has some competition with young Tom. Jake is a veteran in this game, and can more than hold his own, as proven in this chocolate-hued look.

Cobie Smulders: Bringing a touch of sparkle to late night television, this fitted Markarian number feels ever so chic in gunmetal grey.  Calvin Klein sandals, which also had a touch of bedazzlement, completed her look.

Ports 1961 Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Jimmy Kimmel

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Ariana Grande Is The New Face Of Givenchy #Arivenchy

Ariana Grande Is The New Face Of Givenchy #Arivenchy

The Vacation Edit

The Vacation Edit

8 Responses to ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Cast Visit Jimmy Kimmel Live!

1. Guest May 11, 2019 at 10:40 am #

I thought Zendaya could make ANYTHING look good but I guess I was wrong…

2. Guest May 10, 2019 at 11:05 pm #

I always look forward to Zendaya’s fashion but this macramed, oversized ensemble was just too sloppy and not terribly flattering. Not a fan at all.

3. Jerusa04 May 10, 2019 at 10:18 pm #

Looks like Zendaya had to run for her life as a ‘mad dog’ was chasing her … I don’t know, I’m just trying to reason with this choice of outfit.

4. Guest May 10, 2019 at 6:36 pm #

I like Zendaya, I really do. But if her screen time in the sequel is as marginal as it was in the last Spider-Man movie, the over the top promo outfits won’t work for me.

• Vizual Ninja May 10, 2019 at 7:41 pm #

From the trailer, it looks like she’s gonna be the love interest this time. So I hope she’s even more extra and this look is nothing to go by.

5. Guest May 10, 2019 at 5:50 pm #

Coby and Tom look great. I am extremely disappointed in this look from Zendaya. It’s a sloppy mess.

6. Guest May 10, 2019 at 4:45 pm #

Even my girl isn’t selling the fringing to me. I think it’s the going all the way to the floor that puts off but I really like the suit and rest of the styling.

7. Phee phee May 10, 2019 at 4:41 pm #

What kind of hideousness is zendaya wearing? What a sloppy mess.
    The high-waisted pants look terrible. the oversized jacket is just silly and the those strings and netting is just a slop.
    even the color is blah.

Cobie looks at least put together well.