Menu

Katy Perry’s Floral Jumpsuit Turns Heads In London

Katy Perry Floral Simon Miller Jumpsuit Turns Heads In London

Katy Perry was on traffic-stopping form as she made her way to the Sexy Fish restaurant in Mayfair on Wednesday (May 1) in London, having just arrived in the capital the day before.

Perhaps in a bid to fend off the jet-lag the ‘American Idol’ judge wore a brightly flamboyant yellow, green and orange floral jumpsuit from Simon Miller’s Spring 2019 collection.

As if that wasn’t enough, she also carried a matching jacket, which she clearly didn’t need, as she was left to carry it along with her watermelon hued Hermes Birkin bag.

White Katy Perry collection ‘The Mindez’ sandals, yellow bangles and orange hoops completed her vibrant look.

Between the zesty orange and watermelon, I’m feeling a tad parched.

Are you loving Katy’s ode to spring?

Simon Miller Spring 2019

, , , ,

Laura Harrier Suits Up For The Hollywood Reporter’s Empowerment In Entertainment Event

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

8 Responses to Katy Perry’s Floral Jumpsuit Turns Heads In London

1. Guest May 2, 2019 at 10:02 pm #

If I were her I would have thrown that matching jacket over my head so nobody would recognize me. That’s a lot of ugly.

2. Guest May 2, 2019 at 4:52 pm #

This looks exactly like something my 80-year old Aunt Sylvia would wear

3. Guest May 2, 2019 at 7:49 am #

I don’t hate the jumpsuit but the overall styling makes it granny chic. Basically none of the hair, makeup and accessories work here.

4. Phee phee May 2, 2019 at 12:28 am #

No no. This is very ageing. With the hair, dorky outfit, shoes….all makes her look like she is way older than she is.
    Big no for me.

5. KseniaBradner May 1, 2019 at 8:12 pm #

I actually ate at Sexy Fish last year, and I have no idea why Katy Perry and literally anyone would want to eat there if you care about the people you’re eating with: it’s a place young 20-somethings go to be seen in sexy outfits and barely hear each other talk over a meal they can’t afford before they have a one-night stand. The menu features a photoshoot of models making out with fish. Seriously. The food was decent.

That said, if I saw Katy Perry in public I would go crazy KatyCat.

I like this look, it’s very Katy (too on-the-nose obvious but still quite cute or glamorous) and Spring, what’s not to like.

6. Guest May 1, 2019 at 7:49 pm #

I find this look very Golden Girls and not in cute subversive way. I think the Birkin is mortified to be with the rest of the outfit.

• Guest May 1, 2019 at 9:26 pm #

LOL, I agree with the Birkin. I honestly don’t know what to make of her style these days….

7. Guest May 1, 2019 at 6:50 pm #

It technically fits with her quirky but she doesn’t have that element of cool (anymore?) to sell this. I could picture someone else selling it with different styling.