Menu

01.09.18 Menswear, Premiere

‘A Star Is Born’ Venice Film Festival Premiere Menswear

‘A Star Is Born’ Venice Film Festival Premiere Menswear

It wasn’t only the ladies who were making an impact on the red carpet for the Venice Film Festival premiere for ‘A Star Is Born’ on Friday (August 31), these two gents – plus Tonya Lewis Lee – were too.

Tonya Lewis Lee: The film producer was serving up ’40s elegance in Attico’s Fall 2018 shimmering silver gown with some extra sparkle added to the mix with her Giuseppe Zanotti sandals.

Spike Lee: Never one to hit the red carpet without some form of headwear, I have to say his Yankees hat did kinda work well in coordination with the patriotic red, white and blue theme of his Gucci look.

Bradley Cooper: Even with the rain skimming off his Gucci contrast lapel navy suit, the man still looks untouchable and impossibly handsome. This is movie star magic right here.

Attico Sequined Tulle Midi Dress

Credit: Getty

‘A Star Is Born’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

‘A Star Is Born’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Dakota Johnson In Christian Dior - 'Suspiria' Venice Film Festival Photocall

Dakota Johnson In Christian Dior – ‘Suspiria’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

12 Responses to ‘A Star Is Born’ Venice Film Festival Premiere Menswear

1. Onegin September 3, 2018 at 6:48 pm #

On the other hand Spike Lee’s outfit is just bad. Is that Gucci pieces on him?

Bad or boring. These two outfits here represent 99.99% of red carpet menswear.

2. Onegin September 3, 2018 at 6:22 pm #

Bradley is one of many ‘leading’ men in Hollywood whose appeal I don’t get -_-

I don’t get why he has a stylist to look this basic either.

• Phee September 3, 2018 at 9:41 pm #

Haha. Ive never understood either. I find him skeevy and very unappealing.

3. kiwi September 2, 2018 at 5:56 am #

I like Tonya’s dress and sandals but not together, would have perferred a simpler sandal, without the ankle detail these ones have.

4. Phee September 1, 2018 at 11:52 pm #

Not into any of these. I do find Bradleys ill-fitting.

5. CreoleLady September 1, 2018 at 10:37 pm #

Why is Bradley Cooper wearing high-waters? Plus I can see his dress shirt below his button, making me wonder about the jacket fit. And he needs to shave — his neck, ewwwww. NOT impressed.

Spike Lee on the other hand, wow. The hat might be a bit much but it works so well. Love his shoes. Tonya Lewis Lee looks nice too.

6. Meme September 1, 2018 at 6:39 pm #

Love Tonya’s dress … those shoes are awful. Bradley’s suit is too small and I don’t think he’s all that handsome but wonderful actor. Spike is Spike🤡

7. JHH September 1, 2018 at 4:42 pm #

Bradley’s suit is too small. Spike’s suit if I can call it that is silly looking. Tonya’s dress and shoes are quite nice.

8. Vizual Ninja September 1, 2018 at 4:37 pm #

I love Tonya’ shoes, she looks nice.

9. Real Nat39 September 1, 2018 at 4:13 pm #

The suit looks a bit ill-fitted/a tiny bit small on Bradley (unless it’s a trendy cut that didn’t quite translate), but yes he still looks great, indeed, projecting that handsome movie star magic.
    Spike Lee is a no.

• Kathy September 1, 2018 at 4:28 pm #

+1 Something’s definitely off with the fit. His pants don’t quite reach his ankles, and I don’t think they’re meant to be cropped either.

10. Christine September 1, 2018 at 3:47 pm #