Menu
Schiaparelli Fall 2018 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Schiaparelli Fall 2018 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

22 Responses to Valentino Fall 2018 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. Natasha July 9, 2018 at 09:36 #

Such a beautiful collection. I need to see Celine Dion in one (or all?!) of these pieces.

2. Caitlin July 9, 2018 at 00:25 #

I am so shocked at the pick for Alexis Bledel but it’s a genius choice !!!

This was a great collection all round IMO, kinda different and more glamorous than what they’ve been doing lately

3. Roman July 8, 2018 at 10:31 #

I am imagining how Sofia Vergara would look in the Monica Bellucci gown.

4. Charlotte July 7, 2018 at 21:40 #

Beautiful collection, I hope we see a lot of is on the red carpet.
    I love the dress worn by Kaia Gerber but I don’t get the hairstyle, it doesn’t work with the neckline.

5. Penpen July 7, 2018 at 16:07 #

Catherine – i read a recent comment you wrote about the site does not provide enough financial support for you to do this full time and you need to jiggle among gigs. Just want to let you know I really appreciate your dedication. You are amazing.

• Jerusa Herrera July 7, 2018 at 16:43 #

+1000000000000000 TRULY AMAZING!!!!

• Caitlin July 9, 2018 at 00:38 #

So good of you to point that out Penpen. Catherine is truly amazing.

Maybe the site could move to a subscription model with different levels. Free access is lots of ads, but then the next tier is a paid model? I would 10000% pay to access this site. It’s my daily addiction!

• Susie July 9, 2018 at 11:18 #

+1 to the subscription idea. I’d be up for paying as well.

• kelly July 9, 2018 at 14:26 #

+2. I would pay to read RCFA 🙂

• Conejo Literario July 9, 2018 at 15:37 #

I didnt know she was struggling financialy. I love this site, is the first thing I read everyday with my morning coffee since 8 years ago (except for the little break of course) and I want it to continue
        Other ideas she could use is Patreon (monthly suscribe service) or a Ko-Fi ( ask for support for the price of a coffee), please let us know If you need help Catherine 🙂

Big hugs from Mexico

• kelly July 10, 2018 at 14:50 #

Patreon is a great idea! I would happily be a supporter through Patreon.

6. TeaAtTwo July 7, 2018 at 15:15 #

I don’t know if could live after seeing Monica Bellucci in that red pick – that would be pure fire. The Tilda gown and Anne Hathaway gowns are particularly divine. The Elizabeth Debicki gown reminds me of the good old days of Christian Lacroix designs. The BaltI gown could wonders on someone like Sonam Kapoor or Araya Hargate at somewhere like Venice festival.

• Susie July 7, 2018 at 15:56 #

Totally agree with you on re: the Elizabeth Debicki pick. I miss Lacroix.

7. NZ July 7, 2018 at 13:36 #

Great choices. Wished there was more pairing with every piece of this collection. It was phenomenal.

• Catherine Kallon July 7, 2018 at 15:15 #

He just gets better and better, unlike his former partner

• TeaAtTwo July 7, 2018 at 16:26 #

Thanks for these post and that your replying during an England world cup match given that you’re a big football fan.

• Catherine Kallon July 7, 2018 at 17:27 #

It was during half time.

Apparently football’s coming home 😀

• TeaAtTwo July 7, 2018 at 16:18 #

I really like his ready to wear collections lately but I love his couture collections.

8. Linda July 7, 2018 at 13:33 #

I think this was the very best collection of haute couture fashion week. Some dresses are so WOW. Mr Piccioli is a real couturier: great shapes, colors and elegance. Bravo!

9. James July 7, 2018 at 12:35 #

The one for Monica Bellucci would also look great on Mariah Carey. She tends to go for those types of dresses all the time and she is back in shape so I believe she’d look fantastic in that dress.

• Catherine Kallon July 7, 2018 at 15:16 #

They have similar body shapes. That dress needs a woman with curves that’s for sure

10. Alina July 7, 2018 at 11:43 #

The Bianca Balti gown seems like something Rihanna would wear.