Menu

October 26, 2017

PrettyLittleThing x Kourtney Kardashian

PrettyLittleThing By Kourtney Kardashian launches today online. It’s a collaboration I didn’t see coming, but with party season around the corner you’ll want to snap up.

The 40 piece capsule collection which includes an abundance of dresses in plethora of vibrant shades, faux fur jackets, and sultry separate.

While the campaign is colourful, Kourtney opted for a sequined LBD for the launch party in LA last night with black pointy stilettos.

Whilst talking about her collection, Kourtney said: “My Inspiration behind the collection was Studio 54, 70s Cher vibes, we wanted to do bright colours like, add a little life to it with sequins and faux fur and it’s tuned out really amazing…

You can shop the whole collection at PrettyLittleThing.com UK and PrettyLittleThing.com US.

Princess Charlene of Monaco In Ralph Lauren - 2017 Princess Grace Awards Gala

Princess Charlene of Monaco In Ralph Lauren – 2017 Princess Grace Awards Gala

Ruby Rose In Victoria Beckham - CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Show

Ruby Rose In Victoria Beckham – CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Show

7 Responses to PrettyLittleThing x Kourtney Kardashian

1. Pheephee October 26, 2017 at 11:32 pm #

Well, the collection looks exactly how I would expect a Kardash collection to look. Cheap ho looks.

2. Young Gunn October 26, 2017 at 5:36 pm #

As Tim Gunn says, “I don’t care what you wear as long as you don’t dress like a Kardashian It’s vulgar, period. But that’s what they are. I believe that their place in history will be because of this phenomenon that really is about nothing. And aren’t people getting bored of it?”

This site cheapens itself with all the Kardashian, Jenner and Hadid love. Please stop.

• vicky October 26, 2017 at 6:43 pm #

3. JHH October 26, 2017 at 4:28 pm #

Hmm, Kourtney picked a good dress from the collection. She looks okay. I clicked on the US link to view the collection and I hope that I never see anyone in the lace up body con dresses or the oversize jump suits that they must have put Kourtney on stilts to model.

4. fashionjudgment October 26, 2017 at 3:38 pm #

To be fair, the collection is actually really nice. I did not see this coming either, but it turned out really good. I don’t love Kourtney’s choice, since there are a lot more fun options, but she looks good. Nothing special.

5. Mimi October 26, 2017 at 3:15 pm #

kourtney looks really good in the second photo

6. meme October 26, 2017 at 2:33 pm #