Menu

Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z joined Rihanna for the 3rd Annual Diamond Ball benefiting The Clara Lionel Foundation on Thursday (September 14) in New York City.

For her date night, the singer donned a House of CB ‘Serafina’ teal satin dress styled with some Lorraine Schwartz bling and Giuseppe Zanotti platform sandals.

Sadly, between the creases, the modification and stretched seams the dress didn’t fare well throughout the night.

I wish Beyonce had opted for a glamorous gown instead. I hate to say it, but this is a mess.

Credit: House of Cb, Getty & Backgrid

Angelina Jolie In Christian Dior Couture - 'First They Killed My Father' New York Premiere

Angelina Jolie In Christian Dior Couture – ‘First They Killed My Father’ New York Premiere

Kirsten Dunst In Rodarte - 'Woodshock' New York Premiere

Kirsten Dunst In Rodarte – ‘Woodshock’ New York Premiere

18 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In House of CB – 3rd Annual Diamond Ball Benefitting The Clara Lionel Foundation

1. charlotte September 17, 2017 at 12:13 #

I thought the dress was from Zara. Sorry House of CB

2. Amy September 17, 2017 at 11:13 #

Bee looks beautiful but that dress is head scratching. Just looks so cheap. Jay’s suit is neat.

3. AnnaP September 16, 2017 at 12:45 #

Jay Z looks the bomb though. I just don’t understand why Beyonce always looks a mess. Does she have a stylist who hates her or no stylist at all?

• Thit September 16, 2017 at 15:25 #

4. meme September 15, 2017 at 14:55 #

Never heard of House of CB. This is a slopfest mess. It looks cheap, doesn’t fit and did she pin the top so her breasts wouldn’t fall out? There is nothing good about this look at all.

• Caroline September 15, 2017 at 20:36 #

5. Melissa September 15, 2017 at 14:29 #

Looks like those posts you see from people who buy things from China and what they receive looks nothing like the picture. It looks so cheap! C’mon Bey.

• Leandra September 15, 2017 at 17:10 #

LOL.

6. Schoolbea September 15, 2017 at 13:14 #

My goodness, what a mess… The seams, the creases, it’s truly tragic. It looks unbelievably cheap.

Gorgeous colour for satin and gorgeous face, both wasted.

7. Leandra September 15, 2017 at 12:59 #

House of CB! hahaha….. What happened with the House of Dereon ?
    Her stylist or personal assistant gettting comissions…. how lame.. I hold no hopes on this woman, seriously.

8. AnderBoBo September 15, 2017 at 12:14 #

Beyonce is stunning but I think it is time that people realize that her fashion choices are often tragic, and this dress is no exception.

• Maria F. September 15, 2017 at 15:22 #

i totally agree. I always thought she was highly overrated both when it comes to the red carpet or her street style.

She is a gorgeous woman with amazing curves who could look so much better.

• Leandra September 15, 2017 at 17:14 #

There was an article some time ago in Vogue USA by Nicole Pelps saying exactly the same. She is a great entertainer/singer but trying to make her a style icon was step too far.

• JHH September 15, 2017 at 19:09 #

I think people have known her fashion choices can be tragic forever. We just hope for better. Not sure why she keeps wearing this House of CB awfulness when she could do so much better even understanding that she is fashion challenged at times.

9. Charlotte September 15, 2017 at 12:13 #

I really like the color of the dress, but nothing else.

10. Alina September 15, 2017 at 12:00 #

House of CB… Come on! I have a hard time believing that houses such as Versace, Elie Saab, Michael Kors, Alexandre Vauthier or any other one for that matter would refuse to lend her a dress fit for her status. I just don’t get it.

• Chris September 15, 2017 at 15:20 #

That’s the truly tragic thing. lol She could probably get anything she wants from any designer house, but she appears to hate things that look expensive. lol

• PhantomPain September 15, 2017 at 23:07 #

Funny thing is that she paired a 100 bucks cheap looking dress with thousands of dollars worth of Lorraine Schwartz diamond jewellery LOL