Menu

Jennifer Lopez In Fausto Puglisi – Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular

Jennifer Lopez performed during the Macy’s 4th of July Firework Show at Hunter’s Point South Park in New York City which aired on NBC last night.

This may not be a shared view, but I am loving and living for this JLo moment.

She will be 48 years old in 3 weeks, yet unfazed to rock this slit to the hip-bone Fausto Puglisi Fall 2017 look while performing her new song, ‘Ni Tú Ni Yo’.

We should all be praying that we look this good at her age – but not necessarily in this outfit.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Emily Ratajkowski In Mugler - Vogue Paris Foundation Dinner

Emily Ratajkowski In Mugler – Vogue Paris Foundation Dinner

Alexis Mabille Fall 2017 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Alexis Mabille Fall 2017 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

8 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Fausto Puglisi – Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular

1. Pheephee July 5, 2017 at 9:48 pm #

I think its great for a performance piece. She looks rather hot! I probably would not be saying this if this was on the red carpet though.

2. TeaAtTwo July 5, 2017 at 6:02 pm #

It’s tacky but for a performance piece it gets a pass.

3. meme July 5, 2017 at 2:48 pm #

I find anything cut to the pelvic bone rather trashy. JLo can show off her amazing body without resorting to this and lots of the other weird sheer dresses she wears.

4. Martina July 5, 2017 at 2:25 pm #

I remember Kendall Jenner wearing the identical dress design but with different appliques at Much Music Awards back in 2014 and while I am not crazy about the dress in general, I do think Jlo wears it better. But yeah, how the heck do you get enough confidence to wear this without fear of flashing people, I will never know

• JHH July 5, 2017 at 8:00 pm #

I agree that JLo wears it better and the dress is okay as a performance piece but would not be my choice for the red carpet.
      The dress can have built in underwear. It’s uncomfortable underwear so maybe some may choose to have it removed but it does exist. Other options are a strapless panty that is held in place by adhesive gel or something called a C-string. In addition, Hollywood tape is used to tape the edges to the dress to the body. Properly done, the odds of flashing are very slim though it may appear to be very likely. I think that’s why the dress is worn — to draw the eye and the frisson of excitement from the audience that here might be slip while the wearer knows otherwise.

5. Sanya July 5, 2017 at 2:11 pm #

I like her in this. She looks so great. This whole outfit is like made for her. The dress is almost the same as the one Kendall Jenner had some time ago: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2658703/Kendall-Jenner-18-dresses-shock-gown-slashed-reveal-pelvic-bones-joins-little-sister-Kylie-MuchMusic-Awards.html

6. Kathy July 5, 2017 at 1:05 pm #

This is certainly…a look. For a red carpet it probably would’ve been too much, but as a performance outfit I don’t hate it.

• amy July 5, 2017 at 2:05 pm #

+1. as a performance look she gets a pass . how do you move without flashing everyone?