Menu

25.02.17

Kerry Washington In Prada – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Kerry Washington attended the 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards on Saturday (February 25) in Santa Monica, California.

The ‘Scandal’ actress donned a Prada black dress with a textural effect, where the playful, quirky side of Prada came out in the dimensional, embroidered bodice that made for quite the dazzling bib.

No need for much further embellishment here, with Susan Foster diamond earrings and Christian Louboutin ‘Blakissima’ sandals completing the look along with a ponytail to echo that playfulness.

Credit: Getty

Taraji P. Henson In Giambattista Valli Couture - 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Taraji P. Henson In Giambattista Valli Couture – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Riley Keough In Louis Vuitton - 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Riley Keough In Louis Vuitton – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

7 Responses to Kerry Washington In Prada – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

1. Pheephee February 26, 2017 at 2:15 am #

Cute dress. Cute shoes. Just not liking the hairstyle. But other than that. cute.

• Kate February 26, 2017 at 3:57 am #

I agree. I’m not liking the hairstyle. Everything else is fine… but I’m still wishing for more from her.

2. Nat39 February 26, 2017 at 12:47 am #

Cute, nice choice of sandals.

• Nat39 February 26, 2017 at 1:35 am #

..not too fond of the hair though.

3. Christine February 25, 2017 at 11:46 pm #

I actually like this. SHOCKING!

4. Chris February 25, 2017 at 11:02 pm #

I like it. I’m kind of missing her more colorful days, I feel like she has mostly been wearing black and white since some point last year, so every time she shows up in another black or white look, I think back to the glorious days of her Django promo tour and am a bit like, where is that side of her style these days…? And the colorful Valli and Katrantzou dresses? But again, this is probably not even the right post to complain about this, since this is one of her better and more interesting black dresses.^^ And I guess it’s a good day when Kerry wears a good Prada look, since her history of looks from that brand has been… less than stellar so far.

• Alina February 26, 2017 at 6:40 am #

I agree with everything. I was a little underwhelmed by her choices this awards season. Made me miss her Django STELLAR promo tour.