18.06.13 Photocall

Sandra Bullock In Michael Kors & ASOS – ‘The Heat’ Berlin Photocall

Sandra Bullock In Michael Kors & ASOS -  'The Heat' Berlin Photocall

Sandra Bullock brought a slick, classic approach to the red carpet today at ‘The Heat’ photocall in Berlin, Germany at Hotel De Rome.

Like at the film’s London screening, the actress worked another straightforward black ensemble. She fashionably forged together high-street and designer style with her Michael Kors button-up blouse from the Fall 2013 collection and an ASOS leather pencil skirt.

Further extending the tough-luxe appeal, she added a double stack of oversized link-chain Pomellato bracelets and Tabitha Simmons ‘Strippy’ gladiator-inspired sandals.

Sleek, straight locks and a metallic-smokey eye completed the look.

Sandra Bullock

ASOS Leather SkirtASOS.com
Tabitha Simmons SandalstheCorner.com
Credit: Getty

12 Comments
Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Menswear Front Row

Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014 Menswear Front Row

Hailee Steinfeld's Jimmy Choo 'Raven' Sandals

Hailee Steinfeld’s Jimmy Choo ‘Raven’ Sandals

12 Responses to Sandra Bullock In Michael Kors & ASOS – ‘The Heat’ Berlin Photocall

1. gabis June 18, 2013 at 21:13 #

Not loving the sandals and the length of the leather skirt flattens her silhouette. I do love everything from the waist up.

2. Yeliz June 18, 2013 at 21:45 #

I think she wanted to add some edginess to her look with the shoes, and they are cool, but they don’t go with this look. The skirt should’ve been shorter or she should’ve worn a more simple sandal.

• kane June 19, 2013 at 14:51 #

I agree about the shoes, but I prefer this so much to the other look that I forgive her.

3. KatieKate June 18, 2013 at 22:38 #

I am loving her makeup and hair, but the blouse/skirt combo is so daytime office. The model looks way better with a fitted top and shorter skirt length.

• kane June 19, 2013 at 14:52 #

I guess in a way you could say a photocall is the daytime office of an actress on promotour…

4. GiGi June 18, 2013 at 23:01 #

“Heat” is the operative word here… it’s summer!! Not time for black shirts w/ (probably) long sleeves and black leather (too long) skirts. UGH.

5. Rebecca Z June 18, 2013 at 23:03 #

I like each piece, but together they are a snooze. Too heavy, too much black. She looked so much better in her other appearances.

• Christine June 19, 2013 at 01:43 #

I am Bored by this promo tour for sure.

6. Alicat June 19, 2013 at 00:30 #

Somber, dark and overwhelmingly black. The long skirt with the ankle boots are very unflattering to her legs. Her hair and makeup look nice.

7. Jolene June 19, 2013 at 01:16 #

I wish everything was beige instead of black .
    Hair and makeup are perfect.

8. EmmaWoodhouse June 30, 2013 at 14:21 #

I can see what she’s going for–kind of a relaxed edge–but the leather skirt is unpleasantly wrinkled and makes her look ill-proportioned…the top is fine but very basic. The shoes aren’t helping with the length of the skirt. Hair is pretty but rather Gwyneth.

9. Bailey October 25, 2014 at 01:27 #

I love this look! I even think the length of the skirt works in this case..usually I would think its too long but not here