Liv Tyler In Proenza Schouler – 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Liv Tyler attended the 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards held at Center 548 in New York City last night.

She wore a look by one of her favourite designers, Proenza Schouler.

The Spring 2013 look featured a chiffon printed blouse and a flared skirt, which appears to be the commercial version of the runway look; it has an asymmetrical button detailing and lace inserts.

Liv styled her look with all black accessories from the same collection including lizard peep-toes and the PS13 clutch, keeping the look simple with a bun and neutral makeup.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sharon Stone In Alexandre Vauthier Couture - Ermenegildo Zegna Eminences Grises Unveiling

Sharon Stone In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – Ermenegildo Zegna Eminences Grises Unveiling

Penelope Cruz In Armani Privé - 2013 Campari Calendar Unveiling

Penelope Cruz In Armani Privé – 2013 Campari Calendar Unveiling

9 Responses to Liv Tyler In Proenza Schouler – 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

1. Yeliz November 14, 2012 at 17:22 #

I like it from the ankles up.

2. Nat39 November 14, 2012 at 17:40 #

The runway version is a bit of a mess. I think Liv carries off the commercial version very well.

• Christine November 15, 2012 at 13:07 #

I like how Liv rocks the dress better than the model.

• Jess2 November 15, 2012 at 13:23 #

Absolutely agree ladies! Liv is working the hell out of this dress and makes it look easy!! I don’t like the shoes a lot but they bring the look down, I really love the rest!!

3. Ruff November 14, 2012 at 17:45 #

She usually looks good and knows how to dress herself, and this is no exception. Classy and modern at the same time. Shoes are kind of heavy but they give an edge to the whole look.

4. Hannah November 14, 2012 at 17:50 #

I LOVE this look. I love the dress – it is event appropriate and jsut fashio enough to work but not be too much – the colour against her skin is divine. I love her hair and her makeup (her skin is flawless), I love that it is buttoned all the way to the top, I love the pose and I love the clutch. I feel like I should hate the shoes, but I think that she is tall enough and the background is dark enough to pull them off. Also, any alternatives would have tierh been boring or pulled focus.

5. Dhppy November 14, 2012 at 23:09 #

Are those black lace cut outs on the runway version? I’m not surprised the commercial buyers put a stop to that. Liv’s version is much better. Open toed tall boots practically make me break out in hives (even V Beckham can’t pose me into submission in those things), so I’m glad she went a different way.

6. TeaAtTwo November 15, 2012 at 11:10 #

I think this is a really cool look and the shoes work with this sort look. I would love to see someone cool rocking the runway version though.

7. EmmaWoodhouse November 18, 2012 at 02:50 #

Liv is so beautiful. I don’t LOVE the dress but she carries it off well.