Menu

Katy Perry Wore Rosie Assoulin On Instagram

Katy Perry Wore Rosie Assoulin On Instagram

Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Film Festival Top 10 Red Carpet Moments Since 2010

Aishwarya Rai’s Cannes Film Festival Top 10 Red Carpet Moments Since 2010

15 Responses to Monique Lhuillier Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

1. CN April 2, 2020 at 6:31 pm #

So many would have been perfect for Renee’s strapless awards-season run. The Lucy Liu look would have been awesome—or the Emilia Clarke one. I know that she eventually went for a very classic, minimalist style, but she did still do bolder choices like the pink Lela Rose. So I think she could have done Monique, too, for more feminine whimsy.

2. phee April 2, 2020 at 3:22 pm #

I can see most everyone in the pick but Regina King.
    great dresses but, like most everyone else, I love the Lucy dress the most. the color is wonderful.

3. TeaAtTwo April 2, 2020 at 1:09 pm #

Got someone Aja Naomi King or AngelaBaby for the Regina King look. I love the Elle Fanning and the Lucy Liu dresses – though I’m wondering how Margot Robbie would look in it -, also like the yellow mules.

4. CD April 2, 2020 at 9:38 am #

Swooning.. the magenta train

5. HM April 2, 2020 at 5:51 am #

What I did today:

– Went on RCFA
    – Clicked on this post
    – Saw the option for Lucy Liu
    – Searched for Lucy Liu on RCFA
    – Spent an hour going through her looks from the past decade
    – Realized I miss Lucy Liu from 2012/2013

…I’d say I’ve spent the first half of my day productively!

P.S. For those of you who have more time to spend:

You’re welcome.

• Catherine Kallon April 3, 2020 at 1:48 pm #

Ha…love that.

6. MollyJyn April 2, 2020 at 1:41 am #

I see Zendaya in this too

7. laulau April 1, 2020 at 9:27 pm #

Monique Lhuillier is usually not my cup of tea but I do really like the first two looks.

• Catherine Kallon April 1, 2020 at 11:57 pm #

She’s always been in the top 10 for me when it comes to red carpet looks.

8. Fanny April 1, 2020 at 9:02 pm #

Great picks. I really hope Lucy wears her gown, she would look gorgeous in it.

• Catherine Kallon April 1, 2020 at 11:57 pm #

Thanks. That one for Lucy is my favorite

9. Nat39 April 1, 2020 at 5:57 pm #

Would love to see Lucy Liu’s gown (!!) I’m also thinking Zendaya – it would look spectacular!
    Also nice delicate gowns chosen for Fan and Emmy Rossum. The pick for Zoe Kravitz is spot-on imo.

• Nat39 April 1, 2020 at 6:58 pm #

..just thought of Cynthia Erivo for Lucy’s gown too – the silhouette would work well for her plus a certain amount of drama she goes for.

• Catherine Kallon April 1, 2020 at 11:58 pm #

I see Zendaya in this too

• Nat39 April 2, 2020 at 3:23 pm #

It’s a beautiful gown, stands out instantly 🙂 As long as whoever wears it can pull it off wrinkle-free (I can see it can be a problem there from the front) and with the properly adjusted hem length, it’ll be a delightful moment.