Menu

March 11, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

January Jones Wore  Jonathan Simkhai To The Children's Hospital Los Angeles 'Make March Matter' Event

January Jones attended Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Make March Matter Fundraising Campaign on Tuesday (March 10) in West Hollywood, California.

One thing I have always admired about January’s style, is that she doesn’t play by the “fashion rules.”

Although, on this occasion, I wish she did.

Her Jonathan Simkhai Fall 2020 dress is beautiful; from the print, cowl neckline and asymmetrical fringes detailing, but those boots…they really took this look from a 10 to a 4.

Yes, she took inspo from the runway, but making this her own with some sassy sandals would’ve worked to her betterment I believe.

What you think?

Jonathan Simkhai Fall 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Eiza González Wore Christopher Kane To The 'Bloodshot' LA Premiere

Eiza González Wore Christopher Kane To The ‘Bloodshot’ LA Premiere

Grace VanderWaal Wore Cecilie Bahnsen To The 'Stargirl' LA Premiere

Grace VanderWaal Wore Cecilie Bahnsen To The ‘Stargirl’ LA Premiere

6 Responses to January Jones Wore Jonathan Simkhai To The Children’s Hospital Los Angeles ‘Make March Matter’ Event

1. JohnM219 March 11, 2020 at 5:00 pm #

I actually like the boots, but a sleek wet bun would have sold me on this.

2. Catarina_M March 11, 2020 at 4:08 pm #

Boots and slits, such a tacky combination.

3. Guest March 11, 2020 at 3:41 pm #

Such a great dress but yes sadly I don’t like the styling. They seem to be trying to make this hairstyle happen…didn’t Cate Blanchett sport a similar style recently too? Sorry but its awful! Please don’t do this to such beautiful women…they deserve better!

4. Christine Elizabeth March 11, 2020 at 2:58 pm #

I actually quite like the dress: the model makes it look elegant and swishy on the catwalk. However, I am annoyed with January’s boots and pose. Shame.

5. CharlotteLG March 11, 2020 at 2:30 pm #

The dress is dated, the boots don’t work and I don’t like the hairstyle, it’s a miss for me.

6. Guest March 11, 2020 at 2:21 pm #

I really hate the dress and the boots make it so much worse. All she needs is a cowboy hat. Yeehaw!