Menu

November 20, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

’21 Bridges’ New York Screening with Chadwick Boseman & Stephan James

'21 Bridges' New York Screening with Chadwick Boseman & Stephan James

Chadwick Boseman and Stephan James joined Sienna Miller on the red carpet for the ’21 Bridges’ New York screening held at AMC Lincoln Square Theater on Tuesday (November 19).

As expected, both actors brought their A-game.

Chadwick Boseman:  The actor is known for his choice of blazers, or overcoats, which have become a hallmark of his unique style.

This dunhill bespoke blazer features the Spring 2020 runway print by Kenta Cobayashi

There were many variations in which this blazer could’ve been styled.  A full suit in this print or trousers in gold-orangey tone, but those options may have been too summery for this event, so I’ll take the black trousers which keep the blazer in focus.

Stephan James: The actor rarely does black.  But when he does, he makes sure it’s interesting.  This Etro Fall 2019 suit was very unique thanks to the patchwork design.

I feel like Stephan’s styling with the black turtleneck gives this look a stronger standing over the lookbook, with David Yurman jewels completing his look.

Etro Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Kacey Musgraves Winter Whites For 'The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show' New York Screening

Kacey Musgraves Winter Whites For ‘The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show’ New York Screening

Olivia Colman Wore Prada To The Season 3 London & LA Premiere Of 'The Crown'

Olivia Colman Wore Prada To The Season 3 London & LA Premiere Of ‘The Crown’

9 Responses to ’21 Bridges’ New York Screening with Chadwick Boseman & Stephan James

1. Guest November 21, 2019 at 1:56 pm #

I’m sorry… that jacket is just hanging off Chadwick… Not doing anything for me. I like Stephan head to feet.

2. Guest November 20, 2019 at 9:58 pm #

Chadwick’s blazer is not good. This is probably the first time I don’t like what he’s wearing at all.

3. KseniaBradner November 20, 2019 at 4:22 pm #

Stephen’s look is better in person I bet.

4. Guest November 20, 2019 at 3:55 pm #

Chadwick’s jacket is not right. The pattern or the fit, but it just doesn’t work. Really like the patchwork Etro suit but not with that turtleneck. Needs a shirt as shown in the look book to make it sing.

5. Catarina_M November 20, 2019 at 3:22 pm #

The pattern on Chadwick’s blazer is awful, and the jacket doesn’t look as fitted as it should.
    Stephan looks good but that necklace over the turtle neck kills me – not in a good way.

• Guest November 20, 2019 at 4:35 pm #

• Guest November 20, 2019 at 5:13 pm #

6. Guest November 20, 2019 at 2:00 pm #

I love Stephan’s style and this look is fantastic! It’s season appropriate with the velvet turtleneck. I usually love Chadwick in almost anything but he is getting so thin, I am having a hard time focusing on his clothing. We can’t even see the shape of his legs because they are so skinny!!! I hope it’s for a role and looking forward for Black Panther 2 do he can get back to looking healthier. ????‍♂️

7. Vizual Ninja November 20, 2019 at 1:48 pm #

Stephan is giving me some strong 90’s vibes with that getup, can’t say I’m a fan but as usual appreciate him doing something different. Love the blazer on Chad, the black pants surprisingly doesn’t kill it.