Menu

November 1, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

Jennifer Aniston & Reese Witherspoon Attend ‘The Morning Show’ London Screening

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon continue to promote their Apple TV+ web series ‘The Morning Show,’ by attending a special screening at the Ham Yard Hotel on Friday (November 1) in London.

Jennifer Aniston: Just how many LBD does Jennifer own?  The actress styled true to her signature style pairing her dress with Christian Louboutin ‘Loubi Queen’ sandals.

Reese Witherspoon:  The actress also a very recognisable style, however, things changed at this event.  Reese ‘Sheath Dress’ Witherspoon was serving up three shades of green in this Brandon Maxwell Spring 2020 look, styled with Christian Louboutin ‘Iriza’ pumps.  I am very excited about this change of pace, but I do with she had unbutttoned the blazer so the look didn’t feel so stuffy, as the best part of this look is the dress which lies beneath.

Brandon Maxwell Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Emmy Rossum Gives Us Classic Elegance At The 2019 WWD Honors

Emmy Rossum Gives Us Classic Elegance At The 2019 WWD Honors

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

18 Responses to Jennifer Aniston & Reese Witherspoon Attend ‘The Morning Show’ London Screening

1. Catarina_M November 3, 2019 at 4:45 pm #

Reese shoes are so wrong and Jennifer looks true to her bland self.

2. Etude November 2, 2019 at 4:05 pm #

I’ve given up on Jennifer but I usually like what Reese wears.
    This outfit is just so awkward. In order to show the detail of the dress you have to keep your jacket open, throw it behind the dress detail, then put her hand in the pocket to really show it off. It just doesn’t work. Too bad because I love all the green colors.

3. Guest November 2, 2019 at 2:34 pm #

Reese’s shoes ruin the look for me and I also wish she unbuttoned the blazer, it’s so stuffy!

4. Guest November 2, 2019 at 11:31 am #

I don’t know why I think this but there is something very Duchess of Sussex about both looks – don’t mean this in a bad way but it’s. Just kind of Hollywood bland

• Etude November 2, 2019 at 3:59 pm #

I get what you’re saying but I don’t think the DoS would wear any dress with a keyhole in the stomach region or a skirt as short as Reese’s the tabloids would go nuts! I’d love it if Meghan would wear more of the green colors in Reese’s outfit though.

• Guest November 2, 2019 at 11:09 pm #

Yes, with a long skirt and more finesse but I’d love to see Duchess Meghan in a multi green shade outfit with light green shoes to with.

5. Guest November 2, 2019 at 12:40 am #

This would’ve been a winning look for Reese had she unbuttoned her jacket. It’s still a little different than what she normally wear so I don’t hate it.
    jennifer has had the same look for over 20 years, I gave up hoping she would change it so meh

6. Paola102 November 1, 2019 at 8:44 pm #

The waist of Jennifer’s dress is bothering me. It has a knot detail and some sort of keyhole, but she wore a belt and covered it up.
    Reese’s dress is ok. Interesting because it’s so different from her usual. I would have liked the jacket open as well.

7. Phee phee November 1, 2019 at 8:40 pm #

They both look standard. Nothing new.

8. Guest November 1, 2019 at 6:50 pm #

Jennifer: Yawn as usual.
    Reese: I think this is one of Reese’s worst looks of the year. The jacket fits poorly and the outfit looks like something from the clearance bin at K-Mart which means cheap and dated.

9. KseniaBradner November 1, 2019 at 6:45 pm #

I like that for ONCE Reese switched things up and got sartorially sassy.

10. Guest November 1, 2019 at 6:14 pm #

Jennifer looks particularly sloppy and Reese should have unbuttoned her jacket.

11. Guest November 1, 2019 at 5:53 pm #

Jennifer’s look is boring and Reese’s is ugly.

12. Guest November 1, 2019 at 5:38 pm #

I think Reese looks awful here TBH. The jacket cuts this outfit up making it look like different parts of her body are going to different events.

13. sueno November 1, 2019 at 5:15 pm #

There should be new phrase that says how much is something boring- “Tedious like Jennifer Aniston red carpet style”.
    Reese showing some Elle Woods vibes.

14. Guest November 1, 2019 at 5:13 pm #

I too wish Reese had worn the blazer unbuttoned and also continued the green theme down to her shoes.

15. Guest November 1, 2019 at 5:12 pm #

Why doesn’t Jennifer Aniston just keep one little black dress and one long black dress and wear them each appropriate occasion with one same pair of minimalist black strappy sandal? It’s more the more environmentally friendly option.

16. CharlotteLG November 1, 2019 at 5:02 pm #

Jennifer loks like usual, good and boring.
    Reese look is very dated, especially the skirt, and the green tone of the jacket and the top is not really good on her.