Menu

November 1, 2019 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Jennifer Aniston & Reese Witherspoon Attend 'The Morning Show' London Screening

Jennifer Aniston & Reese Witherspoon Attend ‘The Morning Show’ London Screening

Greta Gerwig's Dior Wool and Silk Bar Jacket

Greta Gerwig’s Dior Wool and Silk Bar Jacket

24 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. WhiteLady November 4, 2019 at 11:10 am #

Renée and Henry for me.
    Honorable mention for Dakota and Cynthia, and for Alicia since I adore the hue and this is the first LV outfit I haven’t hated in a veeery long time!

2. Catarina_M November 3, 2019 at 4:39 pm #

Gugu and Naoki. But this was a very difficult week.

3. Guest November 3, 2019 at 12:19 pm #

Dakota? She’s wearing a bralet and a skirt

4. Noor November 2, 2019 at 4:27 pm #

This is Alicia’s most unexpected outfit to see in here. Hopefully her two looks had some better elegance than this one.

5. Etude November 2, 2019 at 4:09 pm #

I always love the best dressed weeks when there are so many good choices you’re not sure which one to choose! This week with Iman, Gugu, Renee, Dakota and Alicia! I ultimately went with Gugu because I can’t resist a sparkly dress but it was such a great week!

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 2, 2019 at 7:25 pm #

Very tough week. I could’ve easily added a 10 more. But trying to keep these as concise as possible

• Etude November 2, 2019 at 7:49 pm #

You did a great job picking the best options this week, especially since you weren’t feeling well! I hope you’re feeling better now!

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 2, 2019 at 9:49 pm #

Thank you..feeling much better now. 24 hours in bed, and lots of medicine helped

6. MissHebble November 2, 2019 at 11:06 am #

Tough week! I went with Iman but also loved Cynthia, Renee, Dakota, Emilia and Laverne.

7. Guest November 2, 2019 at 8:27 am #

Where is Jodie Turner Smith?

Where is cynthia erivo green look she wore to the governors awards.
    Cynthia served 2 strong looks this week, and both looks deserve recognition.

If u can put 4 basic Kate Middleton looks in the best dressed of the week list, then 2 iconic looks from cynthia deserves recognition also.
    Maybe u didnt want the list to be “too black”

I could do without alicia vikander, and lady kitty Spencer.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 2, 2019 at 7:23 pm #

I’m really disappointed with this comment. Especially with the penultimate paragraph

“Maybe u didnt want the list to be “too black”

I have never been more insulted as a black woman.

From every Best Dressed poll, I always take the top two leaders.

It seems this comment was written to cause anger, offence, spark a racist debate or all of the above.

Sorry. But you are so wrong and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from leaving comments like this that claim I’m being racist to my own race. How ridiculous. And INACCURATE.

I have added the poll below just so you can see where the two women you mention in your comment ranked in that poll.

Have a nice weekend

8. Guest November 2, 2019 at 2:39 am #

Iman or Cynthia.

As for men, Naoki gets my vote. I’m rather surprised that many love Henry’s outfit. I found it soooo horrible! The matchy-matchy top and pants make it look like he’s wearing a track suit or an onesie, and the check blazer reminds me of what grandpa would wear to a country club.

9. Guest November 1, 2019 at 9:57 pm #

Cynthia Erivo ( a BDOTY contestant) and Naoki Kobayashi.

10. alvarospain November 1, 2019 at 9:04 pm #

Gugu and Taron

11. Los_NGLS November 1, 2019 at 8:21 pm #

I love the diversity, which is not to say that it is a new thing here, but I just wanted to comment on how much I love it 🙂

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 2, 2019 at 7:26 pm #

Thank you. I’m glad you see it. Ruth, not so much

• Los_NGLS November 2, 2019 at 8:41 pm #

haters gonna hate ??‍♂️

12. Guest November 1, 2019 at 6:35 pm #

But this is Sienna Miller, not Alicia Vikander.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 2, 2019 at 7:16 am #

Sorry. I was terribly sick the whole of Friday which is why there was only three posts. I will update now.

• Guest November 2, 2019 at 7:53 am #

I hope you’re feeling better, Catherine and ready to cheer on your national rugby football team. x

• MissHebble November 2, 2019 at 11:06 am #

Get well soon Catherine! xx

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 2, 2019 at 7:11 pm #

Thank you. A full day in bed and I’m feeling much better xx

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 2, 2019 at 7:12 pm #

feeling better thanks. Shame England lost, but the South African were a formidable team

13. Guest November 1, 2019 at 6:21 pm #

Renee and Adria Arjona in Prabal Gurung. For the men, Naoki &/or Henry.