Menu

October 30, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Louis Vuitton Maison Seoul Opening

Louis Vuitton Maison Seoul Opening

Today (October 30), Louis Vuitton opened the Louis Vuitton Maison Seoul in South Korea.

The opening was celebrated with an exceptional cocktail party and dinner in presence of Alicia Vikander, and Chloë Grace Moretz.

Alicia Vikander: The darling of Louis Vuitton was decked out in the latest designs from Nicolas Ghesquière Spring 2020 collection.

This is a lot to take in, and a lot more details than we’re used to seeing from the Swedish actress.

Between the tiered mini skirt and the chervon shimmering knit vest, I’m sold.  The collar and tassels feel overly fussy, but she manages to nail this.

Chloë Grace Moretz: Now this is some print.

There are no easy options in Louis Vuitton, so the actress the opted to overindulge in this Spring 2020 shirt dress which I don’t mind at all despite the overly frilly cuffs.

The only thing I don’t like her are the shoes, but what’s a Louis Vuitton look without some chunky footwear?

Louis Vuitton Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Courtesy of Louis Vuitton

, , , ,

Kerry Washington's Purple Patch For The Today Show

Kerry Washington’s Purple Patch For The Today Show

Prabal Gurung's 10 Year Anniversary And First Book Launch Party

Prabal Gurung’s 10 Year Anniversary And First Book Launch Party

16 Responses to Louis Vuitton Maison Seoul Opening

1. Guest November 1, 2019 at 7:12 pm #

I’m shocked by how much I actually like both of these looks. I’m happy Alicia went for something fun this time.

2. Guest October 31, 2019 at 4:28 pm #

Yaay for Chloe’s neck! Otherwise, not impressed. Alicia is doing the best she can.

3. Guest October 31, 2019 at 1:57 pm #

Atrocious. Very fitting for Halloween to scare everyone away.

4. Sharon M October 31, 2019 at 11:25 am #

Hate Chloe’s dress and shoes. I do love Alicia’s look, but it’s a bit too skating costume-like…if only the skirt were a few inches longer…

5. Catarina_M October 31, 2019 at 9:35 am #

Some white makeup on both faces and there ready for an Halloween party as rich clowns.

6. CharlotteLG October 31, 2019 at 7:44 am #

Look like a very rich Halloween party!

7. Phee phee October 31, 2019 at 1:33 am #

I hate LV but these outfits are kind of working for these ladies.
    Chloes style I usually think fails miserably and yet, this one works for her body type.
    The varied patterns drive me nuts but I cant hate them bc they are working. Alicias legs looks frigging amazing….

8. Isabela October 31, 2019 at 1:17 am #

Alicia is my favorite, i love it! The runway version of Chloe’s dress is much better.

9. Guest October 31, 2019 at 12:32 am #

More of the Emperor’s New Clothes at LV, I see. I really don’t get what Ghesquiere is doing.

10. Guest October 30, 2019 at 11:28 pm #

Surprisingly I didn’t hate either of the looks. The only fugly thing is Chloe’s chunky shoes. Also, makeup and hair are nicely done on both of them.

11. Los_NGLS October 30, 2019 at 11:20 pm #

Love Alicia’s look! She’s the perfect LV Celebambassador ?

12. Guest October 30, 2019 at 10:35 pm #

I feel like billowing sleeves and clashing prints is all Nicholas Ghesquiere does at LV.
    But Chloe’s dress and Alicia’s shoes are kind of cute outfit.

13. Guest October 30, 2019 at 10:34 pm #

These are both horrible. Alicia legs look great but the dress or whatever this is supposed to be is too short. It’s like beer server take on the sexy witch costume. Chloe’s dress might be nice but I started feet up and can’t get past the shoes.

14. Guest October 30, 2019 at 10:29 pm #

As usual, I kind of like both of them! I do think Chloe would look MUCH more modern with a different hairstyle. I wish Alicia would have worn the green blouse from the runway.

15. Guest October 30, 2019 at 10:25 pm #

ah yes, more hideousness from the house of LV. Alicia looks like she should be serving beer at Ocktober Fest and Chloe’s looks is just ugly. Those shoes!!!!!! Yikes!

16. Guest October 30, 2019 at 10:13 pm #

For Alicia, I really like the idea of the skirt and the volume of the sleeves but why didn’t she just wear the exact runway version?