Menu

October 23, 2019

Nordstrom NYC Flagship Opening Party

Nordstrom NYC Flagship Opening Party

There were many more stars who joined Maria Sharapova and Zoe Saldana for the Nordstrom NYC Flagship Opening Party on Tuesday (October 22) in New York City.

Maggie Gyllenhaal: Between the floral blazer, sparkling cami and wide leg trousers, it was clear to me that the love affair between Maggie and Dries van Noten, is still going strong.  The only thing not working for me here are the black boots.

Katie Holmes: Channeling her inner Palmer girl, the actress opted to go for something short on this rare occasion, donning a Saint Laurent LBD, with a sassy asymmetrical hemline.  I’m not surprised, or mad about the polka dot tights. They kinda round out the look nicely actually.

Naomie Harris: The ‘Black and Blue’ actress is still in the mood to showcase plenty of skin in this three-piece cropped creation from AWAKE Mode’s Spring 2020 collection, that felt very contemporary in its design.

Kaitlyn Dever:  Much like Zoe Saldana, the young actress made outerwear the focus of her red carpet look. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be wrapped in this lush pink coat on an October evening?

Karlie Kloss: When I wishing that Karlie would give us more when it came to her red carpet style.  This isn’t what I had in mind.  As the saying goes, “be careful what you wish for.”

Credit: Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , , ,

Gugu Mbatha-Raw's Hot-Pink Outing For The 'Farming' New York Premiere

Gugu Mbatha-Raw’s Hot-Pink Outing For The ‘Farming’ New York Premiere

SpaceSelfie With Cara Delevingne Rocking The Fendi Prints On Collection

SpaceSelfie With Cara Delevingne Rocking The Fendi Prints On Collection

11 Responses to Nordstrom NYC Flagship Opening Party

1. lelaid October 25, 2019 at 12:21 am #

Maggie just needs to live in Dries Van Noten.

2. KseniaBradner October 24, 2019 at 5:47 pm #

Katie has been on a winning fashion these last few months, but the fabric of this dress photographs as basic and cheap.

3. Catarina_M October 24, 2019 at 8:05 am #

Maggie (sans boots) and Katie are my favourite. I want Maggie’s ensemble in my closet!
    I’ve seen other pictures of Katie and she is glowing.

4. JasLinds October 24, 2019 at 2:22 am #

Are Maggie’s pants dirty?? I’m otherwise enjoying her love affair with DVN.

Katie looks disheveled.

Favourite is definitely Naomi. Very chic and modern.

5. Jess Mara October 24, 2019 at 2:18 am #

Kaitlyn’s coat and look are my favourite but I find myself nitpicking all of them.
    Maggie need different shoes, Katie needs to ditch the tights or maybe do something with her hair (although she does look very young and fresh), a bit NO to Karlie and I’m just not sold on Naomi’s look. I think it is something about the weird waistband on the skirt.

6. Guest October 23, 2019 at 10:58 pm #

I love Maggie’s blazer and Kaitlyn’s coat. Naomie is my best dressed overall. I wish Katie had worn her her hair back and a more confident demeanour, a little attitude was needed for her look.

7. Guest October 23, 2019 at 8:50 pm #

Maggie looks great. Will someone please tell Katie that she’s too old for the pigeon toed stance.

8. Phee phee October 23, 2019 at 8:34 pm #

nobody really. I like Maggies the best out of all…The shoes are a no though, and the pants are a lil too baggy.
    O and the pink coat!

9. MissHebble October 23, 2019 at 8:19 pm #

I want that coat! It looks so cosy ?

10. Paola102 October 23, 2019 at 7:36 pm #

Dark pink velvet or suede pumps would have worked better for Maggie. Her outfit is really nice though, I love the jacket.
    Naomie is another one looking good here. The rest, not so much.

11. Guest October 23, 2019 at 7:07 pm #

Naomie looks great; Maggie looks cool; the rest look awful.