Menu

October 16, 2019 Premiere

‘Jojo Rabbit’ LA Premiere

‘Jojo Rabbit’ LA Premiere

Rebel Wilson and Scarlett Johansson joined Thomasin McKenzie on the red carpet for the premiere of their film, ‘Jojo Rabbit’ on Tuesday (October 15) held at Post 43 in Los Angeles.

Rebel Wilson: The actress’ style continues to excite in this classic off-the-shoulder gown from Badgley Mischka.  Red is such a good colour for her, and this silhouette was endlessly flattering.  Factor in the waves and red lip, and I would say this is one of Rebel’s best red carpet looks.

Scarlett Johansson:  At the Elle Women In Hollywood event, you were less than impressed, but she returned to the red carpet in a ’60s style two-piece from Miu Miu. For me, this is much more like it.  And it’s a playful style we haven’t seen from Scarlett.  With the classic embellished detailing we get from Miu Miu custom looks, the look was of course styled with shoes to match that shine.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , ,

Jessica Biel's Love Affair With Louis Vuitton Continues At The Photocall For 'Limetown'

Jessica Biel’s Love Affair With Louis Vuitton Continues At The Photocall For ‘Limetown’

Lupita Nyong'o's Style Was On Point For Her Early Morning Promo Tour For 'Sulwe'

Lupita Nyong’o’s Style Was On Point For Her Early Morning Promo Tour For ‘Sulwe’

16 Responses to ‘Jojo Rabbit’ LA Premiere

1. Guest October 20, 2019 at 7:31 pm #

I love both these looks! Rebel looks gorgeous and the best she has ever looked. Scarlett looks so effortlessly cool and beautiful.

2. Guest October 17, 2019 at 12:11 pm #

Rebel looks beautiful, the red colour really suits her.

3. Guest October 17, 2019 at 11:59 am #

One of best ever looks. I love small silver section, it gives a lot interest to the look.

4. Kat October 17, 2019 at 9:23 am #

Rebel looks great. Agree it’s her best look yet. Hope more designers start lending her clothes!

5. Guest October 17, 2019 at 6:57 am #

One of Scarlett’s best looks in ages. It’s playful with a bit of sass. I’m glad she’s ditched that ‘sensible susan’ hair

6. Jess Mara October 17, 2019 at 12:39 am #

Rebel looks lovely and the colour is great on her. Not sure about the one silver boob but she’s probably never looked this good so it’s a big win for me!
    Thought I liked ScarJo’s look at first but on the second pass it looks a bit like a pair of pjs I have – minus the embellishments. Don’t think I can get on board.

7. lmkw October 16, 2019 at 11:35 pm #

I think they both look great but they don’t look like they should be at the same event. So different.

8. Guest October 16, 2019 at 7:00 pm #

I love Scarlett’s look. Nice change of pace from her. It’s pretty but still cool and works for her imo.

9. Los_NGLS October 16, 2019 at 4:20 pm #

Rebel looks amazing!

I am going to separate ScarJo form this outfit, because I am just entirely incapable of liking ScarJo (for MANY reasons – her poor PR team!). The look is adorable though and classic Miu Miu. It would’ve worked beautifully on a teen actress, maybe Storm Reid?

10. Catarina_M October 16, 2019 at 2:37 pm #

Rebel looks great, especially hair and makeup wise.
    Even with dark nails, Scarlett looks childish.

11. Guest October 16, 2019 at 1:48 pm #

Rebel looks great H2T. Love the detail on the dress. Scarlett looks like she’s wearing Garanimals.

12. Guest October 16, 2019 at 1:30 pm #

They both look great—picked lovely colors that really suit them. I love this embellished crop-top-and-pant combo for Scarlett, who oozes so much sex appeal despite the relatively “unsexy” outfit.

13. CharlotteLG October 16, 2019 at 12:43 pm #

Rebel looks great, the dress is beautiful and so is her beauty look.
    I don’t like Scarlett’s look, it looks quite silly on her.

14. Phee phee October 16, 2019 at 11:49 am #

I feel like Rebels one chainmail boob is an afterthought…?
    She does do a lot of excellent looks, I just dont think this is one.
    Although her hairstyle is outstanding and looks so healthy , im jealous.

• Phee phee October 16, 2019 at 11:51 am #

o and Scarlett. I like pink. I like the pattern. I feel it may belong on Storm or Zendaya better?
      I feel like this comes off as sleepwear on her. too tight sleepwear

• Guest October 16, 2019 at 12:08 pm #

That silver thing looks very random and unesssary.