Menu

October 16, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

Jessica Biel's Love Affair With Louis Vuitton Continues At The Photocall For 'Limetown'

Jessica Biel attended the photocall for Facebook Watch’s ‘Limetown,’ held at The Hollywood Athletic Club on Tuesday (October 15) in Los Angeles, California.

The actress made her return to the red carpet during Toronto Film Festival, and it would appear that with that, came a brand new, unidentifiable style.

Louis Vuitton appears to be the brand of the moment for Jessica, with this look hailing from the Spring 2020 collection.

I’m surprising myself by saying that I love this. Dare I say, “even with the boots?”

Daring to be different, doesn’t equal trying too hard, which I don’t get from this look.

Yes, I do feel the look would’ve been much improved with a totally different shoe – the heeled moccasins would’ve been fun, but overall, I’m not mad at this at all.

Louis Vuitton Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Thomasin McKenzie Gives Us A Disney Moment In Jason Wu For The 'Jojo Rabbit' LA Premiere

Thomasin McKenzie Gives Us A Disney Moment In Jason Wu For The ‘Jojo Rabbit’ LA Premiere

‘Jojo Rabbit’ LA Premiere

‘Jojo Rabbit’ LA Premiere

22 Responses to Jessica Biel’s Love Affair With Louis Vuitton Continues At The Photocall For ‘Limetown’

1. Sharon M October 17, 2019 at 10:56 am #

Unlike other recent LV looks, I don’t hate this one.

2. Guest October 17, 2019 at 7:05 am #

On the one hand, everyone can’t be doing the same 70s/80/90s revival and should march to their own beat but at same time I hope she got paid a pretty coin to wear this.
    Maybe if either the skirt or the boots were in different colour, possibly matching shades it would be more palatable.

3. Guest October 17, 2019 at 5:12 am #

I feel like I would have enjoyed this look if:

1. The boots were sleeker.
    2. It was on somebody else. Ironically, with the green, the mix of textures, the Autumn-y feel, and the bizarre schoolgirl equestrian slant the boots gave this, I may have loved this on Emma Stone.
  4. Guest October 17, 2019 at 4:37 am #

Waist up lovely.

5. JasLinds October 17, 2019 at 1:11 am #

I hate this. Every element is so dated and all mismatched. The brown boots are awful with the outfit.

6. Jess Mara October 17, 2019 at 12:41 am #

I actually really like this look… but I feel she doesn’t quite have the right energy to pull this off with the boots – with a ladylike pump definitely but with the boots I’m not sold.

7. Mady1908 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm #

I know I will be one of the only, but I quite like this look. I’m usually not a fan of LV but this works sans the boots.
    She has attitude, Jessica can do stylish so well, even with these unpredictable pieces.

8. Los_NGLS October 16, 2019 at 4:00 pm #

I love this, but not on her, lol. I think I’d be more inclined to like it on her if the top was was more fitted. I like it when things look like you can’t breathe a little. ?

9. Guest October 16, 2019 at 2:08 pm #

I want to look love this ….but there is something about this ensemble which shouts heaviness upon layers of richness. It’s also a look that is intentionally styled for the catwalk for impact and does that impact well for sidewalk? Black sarong draped tulip shaped skirt and ox liver brown boots …… let’s ponder on that?….. She is beautiful, I’ll give her that.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 16, 2019 at 2:20 pm #

It does give you a lot to think about, that’s for sure.

i don’t see black leather boots with this along with the black skirt.

These looks are intentionally styled like this for the runway, which is why I’m always surprised celebrities copy the look

10. Guest October 16, 2019 at 1:53 pm #

Another day, another hideous LV look

11. Guest October 16, 2019 at 1:30 pm #

She looks OK, but this outfit is just hideous.

12. Catarina_M October 16, 2019 at 1:08 pm #

I don’t like the colour of the boots with the black leather skirt. And also the clutch feels weird.

13. lelaid October 16, 2019 at 12:31 pm #

I’m very surprised that I don’t hate this either. I mean I don’t love it, but it weirdly works for me?

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 16, 2019 at 2:17 pm #

i feel exactly the same

14. Guest October 16, 2019 at 12:27 pm #

This is an interesting look, but unfortunately she couldn’t pull it off.

Those boots on Jessica are a big no, but the boots on the model looks OK as she appears to be taller or at least in terms of proportion, she seems to have longer legs for it. But anyway I’m not a fan of either boots worn with this outfit. The model also has the right hairdo to sell it to me. She looks like Marie Antoinette lost in a modern world, there is an old v.s. new vibe here that really works.

15. Guest October 16, 2019 at 11:53 am #

As usual for me, I’m finding myself attracted to LV’s offerings! I think she is the perfect LV muse (in the Jennifer Connelly tradition). Agree with CK that the moccasins would have looked nice!

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 16, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

I think we are a small group ?

16. CharlotteLG October 16, 2019 at 11:33 am #

The top is awful and the boots doesn’t work.
    LV is not a good match for her (for anyone actually…).

• Mnt563 October 16, 2019 at 12:37 pm #

I have made $19846 last month by w0rking 0nline from home in my part time only.
      Follow this website now for more info……….easyjob50.com

17. Guest October 16, 2019 at 11:28 am #

She’s not a LV girl.

This dress is actually not bad – but the boots are off.

18. Phee phee October 16, 2019 at 11:26 am #

I dont get a try-hard look either…. just a stupid-look.