Menu

October 9, 2019 Premiere

Katherine Langford Brings Some Sunshine To The London Film Festival Premiere of 'Knives Out' In Prada

Katherine Langford attended the European premiere of ‘Knives Out,’ during the 2019 BFI London Film Festival held at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on Tuesday (October 8).

I know what you’re thinking.

I’ll probably moan about this summery yellow Prada dress, saying it should’ve been saved for Spring.

You couldn’t be more wrong.

Any sighting of colour from Katherine Langford will always been greatly received.

Do I love the style of the dress? Not realllly.  It feels kinda casual for a premiere.

The colour, embellishments, that red lip and Katherine’s beauty saves this outing for me.

Emerald and white gold Chopard jewels from the Haute Joaillerie and Red Carpet collection completed her look.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , ,

Alessandra Ambrosio Picks Up The Fashion Icon Award At The GQ Middle East Men of the Year Awards

#TheSneakerSet has arrived at NET-A-PORTER

#TheSneakerSet has arrived at NET-A-PORTER

14 Responses to Katherine Langford Brings Some Sunshine To The London Film Festival Premiere of ‘Knives Out’

1. Phee phee October 10, 2019 at 3:28 pm #

Its an ok look. not bad but not great.

2. Guest October 10, 2019 at 12:02 pm #

I love the colour, so good see her in something bright but the dress looks too much like casual maxi that they’ve tried to dress up more formally.

3. Vizual Ninja October 10, 2019 at 3:21 am #

Neck up she looks gorgeous. I agree with the others, this dress is underwhelming.

4. Jess Mara October 10, 2019 at 1:22 am #

I love the colour on Katherine and the makeup but thats were the love ends. Not sure about the simple shape of the dress for a premiere.

5. Guest October 9, 2019 at 9:47 pm #

If the dress was shorter it could be lovely for a press conference in the summer but in this length and event it doesn’t make much sense.

6. Guest October 9, 2019 at 9:45 pm #

If the dress shorted it could be lovely for a press conference in the summer but in this length and event it doesn’t make sense.

7. Guest October 9, 2019 at 4:07 pm #

The dress is lovely, she looks lovely, but this is not premiere worthy.
    Not even close

8. Guest October 9, 2019 at 3:12 pm #

What is i with wearing summer dresses in the fall and velvet in the winter? Other than showing that you have access to clothes before the rest of the world, what is the point? In this case the dress looks like something to wear to a summer picnic and not a movie premiere in London in October.

9. Paola102 October 9, 2019 at 2:51 pm #

Very lovely outing, beautiful dress, and colour. However, maybe better suited for a photocall or something more casual. Not a red carpet.

10. Guest October 9, 2019 at 2:31 pm #

I agree that the dress feels a bit casual but she has so much presence that she makes it work. Lovely hair & makeup. I don’t think the heavy cuff adds anything to the look.

11. KseniaBradner October 9, 2019 at 1:41 pm #

I took one look at this and knew it was Prada or Miu Miu because it doesn’t reflect Katherine’s real Alexander McQueenish style.

12. Dominos October 9, 2019 at 12:08 pm #

I think she looks stunning. The colour and silhouette really work for her and her makeup and hair are perfect.

13. CharlotteLG October 9, 2019 at 12:04 pm #

I don’t really like the dress and it doesn’t fell right for the event.

14. Madysson Hesbois October 9, 2019 at 12:03 pm #

This is more like a very nice barbecue summer dress for me than a premiere dress. She does look beautiful, but this is not enough for a premiere. Her face, make-up and hair look flawless though.