Menu

May 9, 2019 Runway To TV Show

Rita Ora Rocks A Rebellious Chic Lace Dress On Jimmy Fallon

Rita Ora In Prada On Jimmy Fallon

Rita Ora made a guest appearance on ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ on Wednesday (May 8), where she discussed her experience at this year’s Met Ball, before performing ‘Carry On’ with Kygo, which is a new song off the soundtrack for ‘Pokémon Detective Pikachu’.

The British singer has never been a shy girl, so her latest look didn’t raise an eyebrow.

Using a layer of black lace, and long-line shirt, Prada achieves sensual after-dark glamour in this  Fall 2019 dress.

If any eyebrows were being raised, it was due to the rather restrictive nature of the arms by the wrap detail, which looks even more awkward with Rita’s pose here.

Do I love the look?

Yes, much like Diane Kruger’s sheer look from last week, this dress, paired with glossy white and PVC pumps, oozed feminine allure.

YEPREM jewels and Jimmy Choo pumps completed her look.

Prada Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Mena Massoud Served Up A Best Dressed Worthy Look For The ‘Aladdin’ Paris Screening

Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Resort 2020

Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Resort 2020

10 Responses to Rita Ora Rocks A Rebellious Chic Lace Dress On Jimmy Fallon

1. Guest May 10, 2019 at 11:22 am #

I don’t like her style, but this is a rare win for her. She looks good, and the styling works for her.

2. Jerusa04 May 10, 2019 at 1:59 am #

And you couldn’t wear something better at this year Met Gala?! By no means I’m a Rita Ora fashion fan but with this year theme I was expecting her to break a leg!

3. Guest May 9, 2019 at 11:57 pm #

This is a good beauty look for Rita. The dress is in her wheelhouse but is meh.

4. alvarospain May 9, 2019 at 11:42 pm #

There are better photos, but I like it. And hair and make up are perfect!
    She has also worn an immaculate white Cape suit in her performance at Jimmy Fallon.

And today, she visited ‘Good Morning America’ wearing Jean Paul Gaultier.

5. NZ May 9, 2019 at 10:01 pm #

I like it. It works for her.

6. Guest May 9, 2019 at 9:21 pm #

I like the lace, not the shirt. Something else underneath would have worked better imo.

7. Phee phee May 9, 2019 at 7:42 pm #

I don’t like the lace. And I really don’t like the lace around the arms section. It looks awkward and unnecessary.

8. Guest May 9, 2019 at 7:01 pm #

I prefer Diane’s version but I prefer the choice of pairing pumps with look rather than boots.

9. Vizual Ninja May 9, 2019 at 6:37 pm #

This is a win for Rita, surprised at how much I like it. Kinda quirky & busy but it works, love the pumps.

10. WhiteLady May 9, 2019 at 6:20 pm #

Wow, at first glance I thought it was Reese Witherspoon! Then I realised she probably wouldn’t wear anything this risky

I’m not a fan of lace nor of Rita’s style but I think she looks lovely here and her make up makes her glow. Well done!