Menu

February 20, 2019

Bella Hadid In Versace – Bvlgari B.ZERO1 XX Anniversary Global Launch

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Bella Hadid In Versace - Bvlgari B.ZERO1 XX Anniversary Global Launch

Bella Hadid attended the Bvlgari – B.ZERO1 XX Anniversary Global Launch Event on Tuesday (February 19) in Rome, Italy.

The model was likely to set off the fire alarms at the Auditorium Parco Della Musica wearing this red corset Versace gown.

What really turns me onto this look is the exposed corsetry detail which is accented with Swarovski crystal accents.

I’m surprised this isn’t a Couture piece.

Bulgari jewels and Roger Vivier shoes rounded out this super hot look.

Roger Vivier ‘I Love Vivier’ Pumps

Credit: Getty

, , , , , ,

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Meghan Markle In Courrèges Haute Couture - Out In New York City

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex In Courrèges Haute Couture – Out In New York City

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Halle Berry In Ruth E Carter - 2019 Costume Designers Guild Awards

Halle Berry In Sebastian Gunawan Couture – 2019 Costume Designers Guild Awards

18 Responses to Bella Hadid In Versace – Bvlgari B.ZERO1 XX Anniversary Global Launch

1. Marie February 22, 2019 at 5:10 pm #

Not a fan of the construction of the dress, I think it makes her proportions look really off, like a doll, which is sort of unnerving. Also, I’m not sure whether it’s the hair and/or make-up or something, but this look is really aging her.
    She is kind of selling it, but overall not my favourite.

2. Dhppy February 21, 2019 at 3:41 am #

I’m not usually a Versace person, but my my, this is lovely. Love the shoes, too.

3. TeaAtTwo February 20, 2019 at 8:15 pm #

She looks like she’s lost weight rather than surgery. The dress looks like the team knocked it out in an hour from a standard template but she looks quite nice overall.

4. JR February 20, 2019 at 7:30 pm #

she always looks like she has smelt something sour.

5. Kimma February 20, 2019 at 6:59 pm #

Yeah … I’m not really noticing the jewels which is kind of the point of the event.

Nevertheless she’s smouldering and totally selling the Versace

6. Phee February 20, 2019 at 6:28 pm #

Wow. I think this is stunning! Ht2. I adore it.
    Im not getting the older vibe, just sexy class.
    I prefer these looks on her to the sheer and the tack.
    Im surprised by the disinterest of this lol, cause i was about to suggest BDOTW.

7. Vizual Ninja February 20, 2019 at 2:34 pm #

I’m not a fan of these corset dresses at all but she does look striking, the all red is good for her.

• Jess February 20, 2019 at 9:14 pm #

I’ll avoid commenting on her face since others here seem to be doing so. The dress itself is stunning. Such a striking colour, the sculptural aspect of the torso, and the crystal bodice. Very Jessica Rabbit in a modern way.

8. Caroline February 20, 2019 at 2:25 pm #

Her and her sister used to have such normal bodies now they literally look like aliens, I’m not shaming but it’s unpleasant to watch, she looks like a stick figure and the plastic surgery has become too much. Anyway, this dress does not help with that figure, she looks like Donatella Versace except she’s younger enough to be her grand daughter.

• meme February 20, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

9. Iva February 20, 2019 at 1:58 pm #

If you’ve told me this is Carla Bruni I would have believed you. 🙂
    Can’t believe she’s only 22. And wants to look a 45-year-old who has enough money for plastic surgeries.

The dress looks good, the fit is great, but I would have preferred to see it on someone else.

• Eni February 20, 2019 at 2:32 pm #

• meme February 20, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks she looks way older than she is. I’d love to see this on Charlize or Nicole.

10. MW February 20, 2019 at 1:55 pm #

I don’t like the exposed corset and how you can see it sticking out at the bottom. I think the hairstyle is at odds with the style of the dress. It’s a no from me.

11. Chris February 20, 2019 at 1:47 pm #

I really like this, definitely one of her better looks.

12. Rosetta February 20, 2019 at 1:41 pm #

This is the second Atelier Versace gown worn by Carina Lau last year’s Taiwan Golden Horse Awards, and I think Carina gave more justice.

13. Rosetta February 20, 2019 at 1:38 pm #

This gown is the second Atelier Versace gown worn by Carina Lau during last year‘s Taiwan Golden Horse awards, and for me, Carina gave more justice.

14. meme February 20, 2019 at 1:30 pm #

The dress is stunning but Bella looks like she’s 35.