Menu

29.01.19

Catherine Duchess of Cambridge In Alexander McQueen – Dundee Visit

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Catherine Duchess of Cambridge In Alexander McQueen - Dundee Visit

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, joined Prince William on a trip to Dundee, Scotland on Tuesday (January 29). Part of their duties included helping to open the V&A Dundee, Scotland’s first design museum.

She pulled another royal rewear in Alexander McQueen. The duchess previously wore the green-and-navy tartan style back in 2012 to visit St Andrews School.

The ensemble was accessorised in a similar manner with black tights and footwear.

She played off the tones in the look with a green scarf and a Manu Atelier bag. The hunter green is divine with her brown hair while the bag added a fashion-forward architectural touch.

Do you like how she styled the piece this time?

Manu Atelier Bag

Credit: Getty

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Tessa Thompson In Pyer Moss - Refinery29 Host Sex, Politics, Film & TV Reception

Tessa Thompson In Pyer Moss – Refinery29 Host Sex, Politics, Film & TV Reception

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Priyanka Chopra In Andreas Kronthaler for Vivienne Westwood - The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Priyanka Chopra In Andreas Kronthaler for Vivienne Westwood – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

13 Responses to Catherine Duchess of Cambridge In Alexander McQueen – Dundee Visit

1. Giada January 30, 2019 at 12:16 pm #

Sufficient.

2. CC January 30, 2019 at 1:56 am #

Is it royal decree that Harry and William only wear navy suits? C’mon, mix it up, guys!

• Angela Melanie Rego January 30, 2019 at 10:15 am #

Omg reading your comment made me realise I never notice them in any of the pictures. The suit and tie look so boring… especially in comparison to Kate who looks chic.

3. olga January 29, 2019 at 10:48 pm #

She looks impeccable, elegant and professional. This shade of green looks great on her, and I really like the gloves and the bag. Her hair is gorgeous as usual.

4. MW January 29, 2019 at 8:47 pm #

I would love to have a dark green dress like this (with a slightly different neckline) to wear at the office. Lovely silhouette. And the colour of that scarf is amazing.

Obviously, it is no exciting fashion moment, but it’s not meant to be, so this outfit is perfectly fine.

• olga January 29, 2019 at 10:48 pm #

+ 1

5. Kimma January 29, 2019 at 8:47 pm #

It’s very well tailored, the colour suits her and the styling has improved slightly. I’m not sure though that her reruns really need to be featured.

• Rulala January 30, 2019 at 10:20 am #

I actually love seeing reruns. Besides comparing (and maybe enjoying) styling differences, I think it indirectly promotes sustainable fashion a lot more. The pressure to follow trends and have something new every few seasons has less importance. And I think celebrities doing it is great way to start somewhere in promoting sustainable fashion.

• brat January 30, 2019 at 9:17 pm #

Bravo! It’s been my resolution for the last year to try to become more sustainable in everything, including fashion. From the brands I buy from to recycling, etc. We can all do better. One of the most famous people in the world setting the example is a start, I doubt most of Hollywood will ever follow suit though.

6. brat January 29, 2019 at 8:00 pm #

I like this coat and this is her best styling yet, wasn’t a fan of those black boots she’s worn in the past. I like that tiny purse.

7. TeaAtTwo January 29, 2019 at 7:44 pm #

A bit cheesy wearing tartan when in Scotland but tartan seems to be having a particular moment.

8. Susannah January 29, 2019 at 7:36 pm #

I like the coat (dress?) with the added scarf, otherwise, I think it’s a bit awkward at the neck. I really like her gloves with the bow detail.

9. meme January 29, 2019 at 7:08 pm #

This is a really good dress. Very classic and I love blackwatch plaid. Kate looks wonderful.and the look is perfectly styled.