Menu

08.11.18

WSJ. Magazine 2018 Innovator Awards

WSJ. Magazine 2018 Innovator Awards

There were many more stars who joined Lupita Nyong’o and Cara Delevingne on the red carpet for the WSJ. Magazine 2018 Innovator Awards on Wednesday (November 7) in New York City.

Dasha Zhukova: We may be deep into the Fall season, but that didn’t deter Dasha from wearing Sara Battaglia’s Resort 2019 crop top and pencil skirt combo. Both the colour and the high waist skirt sell this look to me, along with the pretty pink accessories which included an Edie Parker ‘Jean’ clutch.

Chrissy Teigen: This Alexandre Vauthier off-the-shoulder dress is a mini but might LBD. You may remember that Candice Swanepoel wore this same dress back in September.

Carolyn Murphy: The model always exudes elegance, and that was definitely the case in this Ralph Lauren Pre-Fall 2018 dress. Some might have thrown a lot of accessories at this look, but the dress sells itself.

WSJ. Magazine 2018 Innovator Awards

Phoebe Waller-Bridge: The actress kept things simple and classic in black and white Prada with Jimmy Choo shoes and Ortaea earrings.

Dilone: This Proenza Schouler two-tone macrame leather sleeveless top almost feels tribal.  I love her simple styling of this Fall 2018 look.

Credit: Getty

Mandy Moore In Proenza Schouler - JONI 75: A Birthday Celebration

Mandy Moore In Proenza Schouler – JONI 75: A Birthday Celebration

Jessica Barden In Gucci - BAFTA Breakthrough Brits Reception

Jessica Barden In Gucci – BAFTA Breakthrough Brits Reception

6 Responses to WSJ. Magazine 2018 Innovator Awards

1. Caroline November 9, 2018 at 4:12 pm #

The ladies from the first row look good.

2. TeaAtTwo November 9, 2018 at 11:23 am #

I’ll give it to Dilone for something different. I like her shoes but Dasha isn’t selling that outfit, I would like it on someone else. The dress looked horrible on Candice and looks horrible on Chrissy. I like her simple and hair and beauty look but I don’t Carolyn’s dress either. Pheobe’s look is simple but classic

3. TeaAtTwo November 9, 2018 at 11:23 am #

I’ll give it to Dilone for something different. I like her shoes but Dasha isn’t selling that outfit. The dress looked horrible on Candice and looks horrible on Chrissy. I like her simple and hair and beauty look but I don’t Carolyn’s dress either. Pheobe’s look is simple but classic

4. Lashae November 9, 2018 at 8:21 am #

Phoebe is probably the best of the bunch but I’m underwhelmed by all

5. meme November 8, 2018 at 9:59 pm #

Not feeling any of these.

6. Vizual Ninja November 8, 2018 at 9:36 pm #

That’s a good look for Chrissy. Dasha’ look is interesting. What’s going with the neckline on Carolyn’ dress? Not feeling it overall and no to the rest.