Menu

10.07.15

Comic-Con 2015 Red Carpet Roundup

Comic Con

Here is a roundup of some of the other events which took place last night (July 9) during Comic-Con 2015 in San Diego.

Ashley Benson: I can’t say I’m a huge fan of Ashley’s style, but I simply adore this sweet offering from Valentino. While the look may have benefited from her hair being pulled back, I love the simple styling which included Aldo sandals.

Willow Shields: Joining Jennifer Lawrence for the Lionsgate press panel to present ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2′, the young actress wore a House of Holland cross over dress typically playful thanks to its bold blue and purple contrasting plaid panels.

Holland Roden: Back stateside after a short jaunt to Paris, the ‘Teen Wolf’ star attended the FOX International Studios’ Comic-Con Party. I love how the bold stripes and florals enhance the classic A-line silhouette of her Kate Spade New York ensemble.

Comic Con 2

Laura Vandervoort: The actress usually catches my eye for her love for bold colours, but on this occasion with was for her chic simplicity.

Halle Berry: The actress attended the ‘Extant’ panel with co-star Jeffrey Dean Morgan. On the one rare day that Halle doesn’t wear black, there is a table blocking bottom half of this momentous occasion. I’m thoroughly intrigued by this Mario Schwab Spring 2013 pleated fringed number. I’m glad to see her back to having fun with fashion?

Credit: Getty

Vanity Fair And Spike TV Celebrate The Premiere Of The New Series 'TUT'

Vanity Fair And Spike TV Celebrate The Premiere Of The New Series ‘TUT’

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

16 Responses to Comic-Con 2015 Red Carpet Roundup

1. bfly July 10, 2015 at 10:13 pm #

Love Holland’s look, and Laura’s is pretty good too. She looked great at another event that day in an electric blue, laser-cut, two-piece Hervé Leger. I know there’s a lot of hating on Leger, but I think there are still some really good designs now that Max Azria has taken over.

2. dee July 10, 2015 at 7:38 pm #

Only like Lauren’s look. Really not liking Halle’s hair.

• dee July 10, 2015 at 7:40 pm #

I meant Laura.

3. Yeliz July 10, 2015 at 6:58 pm #

Holland and Halle from the bunch.

4. Caroline July 10, 2015 at 6:10 pm #

The only one I like is Laura. Fresh and sexy. The others look like young ladies dressed up as grandmas.

• Bailey July 10, 2015 at 11:27 pm #

+1 completely agree! There’s a theme to this roundup that I’m happy Laura didn’t follow because she looks great

5. Christine July 10, 2015 at 5:38 pm #

Sucks we can’t see Halle’s full outfit!

She looks great from what I can tell.

Holland looks really cute!

6. kane July 10, 2015 at 5:08 pm #

Holland’s look is the only look I find noteworthy (the others are either bland, Laura’s, or disasters, the other two in the upper row and Halle’s Tina Turner). I do have my problems with it though: the shoes, sandals please! the skirt which has a lot of white in it. The hair covering the bit of flower that there is.

7. pinksugar July 10, 2015 at 5:01 pm #

i would have loved Holland’s look had she went for a colorful sandal rather than that dark, heavy pump. Willow has too much going on for me. Ashley looks like a pilgrim. When Halle has long hair all I can focus on is how much I wish it was short.

8. Nat39 July 10, 2015 at 4:55 pm #

Adore Holland Roden – nice clean silhouette with the colorful florals and pumps livening up the look and the bold stripes giving it a contemporary feel – fresh, interesting, elegantly playful and up to date. Don’t care for the overused bib style of Valentino, seen it enough, combined with the dowdy dark florals.

• Nat39 July 10, 2015 at 5:20 pm #

…I’d generally prefer sandals but simple elegant pumps do go well with the below-the-knee A-line skirt for a classic note.

9. shaphalf July 10, 2015 at 4:48 pm #

The proportions on Laura’s outfit doesn’t look flattering to me.

I like Ashley and Holland. They both look fresh and youthful.

10. Evita July 10, 2015 at 4:41 pm #

I thought Holland Roden also looked cute in the green jumpsuit with the plunging neckline and Shelley Hennig rocked the orange off the shoulder top and the orange culottes,but these are some good,if not decent looks,with my favourite being Ashley,it looks like she’s back to bringing her A-game lol