Menu

January 12, 2015 Runway To Red Carpet

Lea Michele In Emanuel Ungaro - 2015 InStyle and Warner Bros Golden Globe Awards Post-Party

I’m sure all eyes would’ve been on Lea Michele, who made a dramatic entrance onto the red carpet for the 2015 InStyle and Warner Bros. 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 11) in Beverly Hills, California.

The ‘Glee’ actress pulled out all the stops, looking ravishing in red wearing a Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2015 bold shouldered plunging gown with a thigh-high slit.

The boobs or legs rule doesn’t bother me here, but the Lorraine Schwartz earrings do as they dominate her look.

I’m also delighted she didn’t opt for the cape.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Hilary Duff In Rani Zakhem Couture - Weinstein Company and Netflix 2015 Golden Globes After Party

Hilary Duff In Rani Zakhem Couture – Weinstein Company and Netflix 2015 Golden Globes After Party

Paz Vega In Elie Saab - 2015 InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe Awards Post-Party

Paz Vega In Elie Saab – 2015 InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe Awards Post-Party

18 Responses to Lea Michele In Emanuel Ungaro – 2015 InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe Awards Post-Party

1. Jess2 January 13, 2015 at 5:48 am #

This is a good look however I do agree that the earrings are too much. I’m glad she didn’t wear the cape, I think it would have been too much for an after party. Loving the colour and how she slicked back her hair. I an also liking the absence of an OTT pose and pout.

2. Bailey January 13, 2015 at 2:22 am #

Everything is too much with this look. The colours nice, but the hair, earrings, clutch and the overly revealing dress is just too over the top

3. Delphi January 13, 2015 at 1:04 am #

Awkward and amateurish. She looks super uncomfortable, the proportions are all off, the dress is VERY poorly fitted, and the earrings just don’t work.

4. Christine January 13, 2015 at 12:38 am #

She looks nice.

5. Phoenix January 12, 2015 at 7:58 pm #

That color is soooo divine!! The earrings are sooo unnecessary. Takes the look a bit down sadly.

6. Kate January 12, 2015 at 6:47 pm #

I really don’t like the earrings with this look. But I do love everything else. The color of this dress against Lea’s skin tone is so gorgeous!

7. Pedro January 12, 2015 at 5:59 pm #

Lea looks fantastic! Love it

8. mattison January 12, 2015 at 5:03 pm #

I guess I’m alone here, but I’m desperately missing the cape. Without it, the gown is too spare and nothing special.

• Peony January 13, 2015 at 9:09 am #

+1 I am also missing the cape, without it – the gown is so standard and uninspiring.

However, I would have liked to see the runway look on someone like Fan Bing Bing. Someone who can carry such a dramatic look.

In terms of Lea’s look, I don’t find this particularly flattering – and those earrings are super distracting.

9. Marcel January 12, 2015 at 4:55 pm #

I love this look. One of her best outings ( “sans” the earings) for a long long time.

10. Courtney Klein January 12, 2015 at 4:47 pm #

Didn’t we just see this dress on Jena Malone? The earrings are too big and look silly!

11. pinksugar January 12, 2015 at 4:31 pm #

This makes her shoulders look soooo broad and her breasts look nonexistent (as usual). Not a good look.

12. kane January 12, 2015 at 4:20 pm #

She appears to be very, VERY, unsure about this dress. And I fully agree with her. The plunge, the slit? I actually find her rather naked without the cape. The clutch and the heavy earrings take this only further to Tackyville.

• Yeliz January 12, 2015 at 4:48 pm #

I agree with you.

13. Nat39 January 12, 2015 at 4:14 pm #

Also glad she skipped the cape, it would’ve been too much for the after-party. The earrings are an overkill, I agree.

14. Alina January 12, 2015 at 4:10 pm #

Don’t like the earrings and the hairstyle. The dress is wow, but… she doesn’t sell it to me.

15. Nicky January 12, 2015 at 4:08 pm #

Aside from the earrings, she looks great. Her lack of JLo face is great, also.